Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2020 2:29 am  #51

Re: Term 1 - Group 5

I'm a big fan of the home and road uniforms, but I think the alternate is a bit too out there. I would still go with a Maroon jersey, but I'd get rid of all the gray sleeves and collar. I'd also suggest using the same pants as the home for the alt rather than the all maroon look.

My only other suggestion would be to change the gray outlines on the numbers of the away jersey to maroon, I also think that a "Maritime" script could work good since this would be worn on the road

Other than those minor tweaks I think baseball is looking good, well done Burmy

9/10/2020 11:08 am  #52

Thank you, S30!  Made your suggested tweaks to the alt...how do you like this?

9/10/2020 1:46 pm  #53

That looks great!

9/10/2020 2:25 pm  #54

Quick question, are we intending for the ship to be a secondary and the VM monogram the primary? Or are we going to balance both?

9/10/2020 2:29 pm  #55

CCLXXXVII wrote:

Quick question, are we intending for the ship to be a secondary and the VM monogram the primary? Or are we going to balance both?

I say Primary. What does everyone else think?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/10/2020 2:30 pm  #56

CCLXXXVII wrote:

I think both will be balanced...just think of the "VM" monogram as Michigan State's "S" monogram logo and the ship as the Spartan helmet logo. (I still don't know which is the primary and which is the secondary)

9/10/2020 2:50 pm  #57

I think we'll have to see it to decide but I think that Burmy's idea sounds good

9/10/2020 6:47 pm  #58

CC, are you still working on the boat, or is someone else doing it?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/10/2020 7:38 pm  #59

ThisIsFine wrote:

CC, are you still working on the boat, or is someone else doing it?

CC said they've been busy lately, but they'll see what they can do.

9/10/2020 9:55 pm  #60

Burmy, if you don't mind me asking, are your baseball uniforms supposed to be vested? I don't know what the colored shoulders are for? I think the design would be much cleaner if it was limited to a vest design or just plain shoulders. Also, blue piping on a maroon jersey is invisible, I'd drop it too. Hopefully i didn't overreach here, if I did just let me know.

Board footera