Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2020 2:13 pm  #11

Re: Possible Community Project - Fictional Colleges

I really love this idea, especially if it can be used by those in their own projects. Feel like it would be a great fit for the NAAF as I really don't know a lot about NCAA so having something fictional would be cool and fun. 

I think the biggest thing is having a small group to watch over the project and quality control. I'm certainly willing to get involved in this where I can.

8/28/2020 2:13 pm  #12

I"d love to participate. I would also be willing to help people with designs (within reason).  

8/28/2020 2:54 pm  #13

I'm super glad to see so many people willing to take part! I was thinking we'd do conferences in the US since most of the leagues people will make are based in the States, maybe including Canada if people want too. As soon as I figure out the intricacies of this project, I'll post some more details on how exactly it's gonna go down. Stay tuned!

8/28/2020 2:56 pm  #14

QCS wrote:

I'm super glad to see so many people willing to take part! I was thinking we'd do conferences in the US since most of the leagues people will make are based in the States, maybe including Canada if people want too. As soon as I figure out the intricacies of this project, I'll post some more details on how exactly it's gonna go down. Stay tuned!

What is the ultimate result going to be you think? Is someone going to be flushing out a history or something?

8/28/2020 3:04 pm  #15

I can't wait!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

8/28/2020 3:05 pm  #16

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

What is the ultimate result going to be you think? Is someone going to be flushing out a history or something?

I'm not sure, I was thinking it would mostly serve as a project for fun. I wasn't thinking of flushing out histories, but if anyone wants to take that on they're more than welcome to.

8/28/2020 3:11 pm  #17

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

I'm not sure, I was thinking it would mostly serve as a project for fun. I wasn't thinking of flushing out histories, but if anyone wants to take that on they're more than welcome to.

If I'm honest, my perfect goal is for this to be a fun project that we can all work on.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

8/28/2020 3:14 pm  #18

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

I mean even if there is the simple facts of when a school was founded, just to get an idea of which schools might have had longer histories. I'm sure there will be some elements of history in some of the branding. However, I think determining championships and actual results would be left alone so people can use them for their projects.

8/28/2020 3:15 pm  #19

I'd say we build our version of a Power 5, then add in a group of 5. If we want to go farther than approx 100 teams, we'd keep building from there.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

8/28/2020 3:15 pm  #20

I'd love to be apart of it, Wallflower mentioned using it for his universe and I might use it for mine too.

Board footera