Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2020 10:40 pm  #1

Blaseball

Has anyone seen the chaos that is Blaseball? Whatever is going on with that is wild and I suggest taking a peek.

8/28/2020 4:50 pm  #2

Re: Blaseball

the commissioner is doing a great job

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

8/28/2020 5:16 pm  #3

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Ok thank you for confirming that I’m not going crazy. I have 5,000 coins... what do I do now?

Edit:  ....well obviously spend 2000 on changing my team from the Magic but beyond that

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (8/28/2020 5:28 pm)

8/28/2020 5:40 pm  #4

Keep betting. Buy snake oil. Buy some votes. Cash in your votes for whichever decrees and/or blessings you think will help your team the most. Min/max everything.

Or spend all your money on peanuts. Or just enjoy participating in the cultural event of blaseball. Or anything in between. There's really no right way or wrong way to play along.

If you want a suggestion for which team to change to, might I suggest the Flowers? We've got a pretty fun and wholesome fandom going in the blaseball discord.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

8/28/2020 5:55 pm  #5

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Keep betting. Buy snake oil. Buy some votes. Cash in your votes for whichever decrees and/or blessings you think will help your team the most. Min/max everything.

Or spend all your money on peanuts. Or just enjoy participating in the cultural event of blaseball. Or anything in between. There's really no right way or wrong way to play along.

If you want a suggestion for which team to change to, might I suggest the Flowers? We've got a pretty fun and wholesome fandom going in the blaseball discord.

Idk if you’ve seen the jersey concept for the flowers in discord, but the individual who made it was nice enough to gift it to me. Real nice guy! I’d like to learn more about them because I like the vibe. the red/pink and green combo is so nice and their nature feel is a more refreshing like spin on the direction the magic go in. Also enjoy the spies, but they don’t give much opportunity for player art. The Steaks are by far my favorite team to bet on, but like.... no I’m not giving that money back to them haha. Maybe you can give me a  rundown of the team and tell me the strategy for voting. Would really like to know someone interested in that community because my brother is scared of me and the fact that I’ve added an L to baseball at this point.

8/28/2020 6:20 pm  #6

I've seen a couple of different jersey concepts for the Flowers, so I'm not exactly sure which one you're referring to, but I haven't seen one I didn't like yet. As for the team, we haven't been very good the past few seasons, so the fanbase has become a really encouraging one that doesn't care much about winning (which, as a Boston sports fan, is frankly refreshing). There's sort of a mentality that we'll be able to turn things around next year if we hit a blessing or two, though.

As for voting, there's not a huge amount of strategy, at least that I know of - I'm by no means a blaseball expert. I've accumulated dozens of votes but I'm holding off on using them for the moment partly for that reason (and partly because I don't want to vote for fourth strike or home field advantage if the Flowers don't end up in the bottom four). At the end of the day, though, I see two options: you can either vote for the things that will help your team, or you can just vote for whatever sounds cool. Again, there really isn't a wrong way of doing it.

8/28/2020 8:30 pm  #7

You've got me interested, I put down the Crabs as my team and started betting. I'm not sure quite what this is, but I like it.

edit

all praise The Olde One

Last edited by QCS (8/28/2020 8:47 pm)

8/28/2020 9:10 pm  #8

QCS wrote:

You've got me interested, I put down the Crabs as my team and started betting. I'm not sure quite what this is, but I like it.

edit

all praise The Olde One

welcome aboard.

we are all love blaseball

8/28/2020 9:40 pm  #9

Uh...Someone fill me in on what we're even talk in about, please?

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

8/28/2020 9:48 pm  #10

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Uh...Someone fill me in on what we're even talk in about, please?

Baseball, but more illogical. Blaseball.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera