Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2020 8:41 am  #31

Re: Your Team Allegiance!

NHL: Sens or bust! No, seriously, though, I'll cheer for any Canadian team if their not playing Ottawa.
CFL: Ottawa or Hamilton
MLB: Blue Jays
NFL, MLS, and NBA don't get watched.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/07/2020 11:16 am  #32

I'm a bit late to the party, but here are my teams: 

NFL: Cincinnati Bengals (AFC) and New York Giants (NFC). The Bengals are the team geographically closest to me, while my dad is a Giants fan.
MLB: New York Yankees (AL) and Cincinnati Reds (NL). The Reds are once again the team closest to me and I have had a few friends who like them too, and similarly to the Giants in the NFL, my mom loves the Yankees. 
NBA: Don't follow the NBA as much as I do with other leagues, but I do have a soft spot for the Sacramento Kings even if they have struggled a lot in recent years. Probably because purple happens to be my favorite color. 
NHL: Due to my family once again, I like the New York Rangers, but since I have a brother who is an Ohio State alum, we went to a few Columbus Blue Jackets games too and I happen to like them too (This was before realignment put them in the same division mind you). 
MLS: Kind of like the NBA, I haven't gotten much of a chance to follow MLS closely, but I do like FC Cincinnati. 
NCAA: I am a University of Cincinnati alum, so I can't go wrong with the Bearcats. I also like Ohio State for football since as I said before, my brother went to Ohio State. 

5/07/2020 12:26 pm  #33

Slapshot Kirby wrote:

I'm a bit late to the party, but here are my teams: 

NFL: Cincinnati Bengals (AFC) and New York Giants (NFC). The Bengals are the team geographically closest to me, while my dad is a Giants fan.
MLB: New York Yankees (AL) and Cincinnati Reds (NL). The Reds are once again the team closest to me and I have had a few friends who like them too, and similarly to the Giants in the NFL, my mom loves the Yankees. 
NBA: Don't follow the NBA as much as I do with other leagues, but I do have a soft spot for the Sacramento Kings even if they have struggled a lot in recent years. Probably because purple happens to be my favorite color. 
NHL: Due to my family once again, I like the New York Rangers, but since I have a brother who is an Ohio State alum, we went to a few Columbus Blue Jackets games too and I happen to like them too (This was before realignment put them in the same division mind you). 
MLS: Kind of like the NBA, I haven't gotten much of a chance to follow MLS closely, but I do like FC Cincinnati. 
NCAA: I am a University of Cincinnati alum, so I can't go wrong with the Bearcats. I also like Ohio State for football since as I said before, my brother went to Ohio State. 

Hey welcome, not sure with you being a Yankees and Rangers fan we can get along, (Just kidding we're fine) (Red Sox and Capitals fan)

6/18/2020 10:24 pm  #34

Cardiac Cardinal wrote:

Long time Lerker of these threads but this is my first post!
NFL- LA Chargers
MLB- St Louis Cardinals
NBA- Anyone but the Hawks
NHL- St Louis Blues and sometimes Anaheim Ducks
I live in St Louis so that takes care of my MLB and NHL teams. I was born in Anaheim so that’s why I like the Ducks and Chargers because I will never support the Rams cause they left St Louis. I don’t like the Hawks of the NBA because they left town to. So there

Welcome to the boards!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/23/2020 10:09 am  #35

NFL: Seattle Seahawks
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays (AL) and Los Angeles Dodgers (NL)
NBA: neutral, but if Vancouver gets another chance I'll pull for them
NHL: Vancouver Canucks
MLS: Vancouver Whitecaps
NCAA: Texas A&M Aggies
CFL: Ottawa RedBlacks
AFL: West Coast Eagles

NLL: Vancouver Warriors
Minor League Baseball: Vancouver Canadians
CHL: Vancouver Giants
College Hockey: Simon Fraser University hockey club

Does Jelle's Marble Runs count? (I'm a fan of Team Momo)

Last edited by dvdbubba27 (6/23/2020 10:19 am)

Inmate of the AHSylum
Athletic Director, Semiahmoo University

6/23/2020 11:45 pm  #36

dvdbubba27 wrote:

Brooo, Red Number 3 is the GOAT. Plus, everyone with me now! Oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/24/2020 1:40 pm  #37

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

dvdbubba27 wrote:

Brooo, Red Number 3 is the GOAT. Plus, everyone with me now! Oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

MO-mo! MO-mo!

Inmate of the AHSylum
Athletic Director, Semiahmoo University

6/24/2020 1:58 pm  #38

My Marble Runs team is the Oceanics.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

6/24/2020 2:18 pm  #39

Should really have a thread for this now that ML2020 is in full swing. I like Team Primary, but they didn’t make it.. with the Minty Maniacs back I have started to become a fan of them.

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (6/24/2020 2:18 pm)

6/24/2020 2:36 pm  #40

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Red Number 3 had a giant * next to their name. The Barry Bonds of the “marble” world.

https://youtu.be/0ih-myLfnm8

Board footera