Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2020 10:54 am  #491

Re: AltFL Legacy

Stickman wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Seems the Seattle Steelheads really took inspiration from wearing the Portland Grizzlies jerseys in that playoff win over the Toronto Beavers!

That is funny! I never recognized that until you mentioned it! Probably an error though.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

11/04/2020 11:28 am  #492

Fun fact: The Emperors have hosted 3 games in the playoffs, and never won a home playoff game in the Legacy project. We have however won 3 road playoff games, beating the Bolts and Raptors in first round games, and a win over the top seeded Reapers in a second round game.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/04/2020 11:48 am  #493

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Fun fact: The Emperors have hosted 3 games in the playoffs, and never won a home playoff game in the Legacy project. We have however won 3 road playoff games, beating the Bolts and Raptors in first round games, and a win over the top seeded Reapers in a second round game.

Kid: Mom, can we have the Emperors in a playoff game?

Mom: We have the Emperors in a playoff game at home.

The Emperors in a playoff game at home:

11/07/2020 9:53 am  #494

11/08/2020 9:47 am  #495

11/08/2020 11:55 am  #496

Congrats to Scratch! Just glad that the Reapers have a chance to keep up with the rest of the North when it comes to Alt Bowls.

11/08/2020 12:25 pm  #497

Congrats to Scratch on your first ever AltSports title!

11/08/2020 3:33 pm  #498

Congrats Scratch! Pretty cool that it was a real life battle of Pennsylvania. Also cool that Donovan McNabb won a ring.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

11/08/2020 4:23 pm  #499

I believe my Portland hockey team had one too, but it is definitely the first football title. Thanks all! Definitely a good outcome compared to being down by 40 already midway through Sunday.

11/08/2020 4:27 pm  #500

Yeah if I was going to lose. I'm glad I lost to the Scarecrows (Eagles). Also I have wanted a Steelers-Eagles Super Bowl so badly. And over the past twenty years or so both teams were in the conference championships but only one of them could advance at a time. 

Board footera