Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2020 5:24 pm  #31

Re: AltFL Legacy

ThisIsFine wrote:

And from that day forward, the fateful wildcard game between Portland and Carolina would be known as “The Carolina Massacre.”

Not the most auspicious start to our legacy but at least we made the playoffs. I'll take that.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

7/14/2020 7:01 pm  #32

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Milwaukee Mallards: Vinny Testaverde / Chris Chandler

Some days he's gonna be the extra needed zap (to the extreme) with the power of an electric hedgehog., others he's gonna be a "curse-ye-ha-me-ha."

7/14/2020 11:45 pm  #33

Stickman wrote:

QCS wrote:

Love that the Reapers essentially haven't changed. Despite being a non-traditional market and having a non-traditional name, I feel like we've really embraced the old-school style of football.

Glad your team does that too!  With such a simple logo and jersey, they definitely are one of the better looking teams in the league!  Looking forward to our matchup!  Can't wait to see what old school Sabercats would have looked like!

Oh yeah, can't wait to hunt some Sabercats in LA! With such a wild logo, the Cats might be a more "90s" team for the legacy project.

7/15/2020 7:48 am  #34

Unfortunately, no exciting upsets in year one.  The four division winners advance to the semi-finals.

The Final Four

#1 St. Louis Explorers versus #4 Los Angeles Sabercats

#2 Buffalo Bolts versus #3 San Antonio Phantoms

7/15/2020 8:41 am  #35

Did the Reapers forget they had a game this week?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/15/2020 8:48 am  #36

Sweet!  I'm definitely glad to see what old school Sabercats could have looked like!  The gold helmet gives them a New Orleans Saints vibe and the white slash marks are a pretty striking feature!  Very cool!  

Now that we easily devoured the Reapers, (we like spicy food!), now onward to St. Louis.  I hear that there are Explorers wandering around and we're hungry!   It's #HuntingSeason!

7/15/2020 10:03 am  #37

The Sabercats could have kept the modern number font. That was 90s enough.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

7/15/2020 10:14 am  #38

ThisIsFine wrote:

The Sabercats could have kept the modern number font. That was 90s enough.

yeah i just used the same font for every team.

7/15/2020 1:19 pm  #39

Oh my god, what was that? Not even a fight! We'll get 'em next year, Reapers.

7/15/2020 1:47 pm  #40

What a win!

...this is right before Marino retires isn’t it.

Board footera