Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2020 4:10 pm  #301

Re: AltFL Legacy

Brett Favre vs Scott Mitchell. What could go wrong? (Hilarious side note, Mitchell was born in Salt Lake City)

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

9/05/2020 8:06 am  #302

9/14/2020 2:54 pm  #303

I took a week off from the Legacy Project to give us some space to do the College Project and get ready for Week 1 of the 2020 AltFL Season.  

Here we go! The question for Alt Bowl IX! 

Special shoutout to the Hammerheads for making the playoffs for the first time.  

9/14/2020 3:19 pm  #304

Finally, division champs! This mean I can't be eliminated in the first round like always! Also one minor thing on the graphic, shouldn't the Cyclones be 15-1 instead of 13-3?

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/14/2020 3:22 pm  #305

DireBear wrote:

Finally, division champs! This mean I can't be eliminated in the first round like always! Also one minor thing on the graphic, shouldn't the Cyclones be 15-1 instead of 13-3?

Yes! Good call.  IMO this Vikings (Cyclones) team was the best team in my life time to not make/win the Super Bowl.  I was a big Randall fan and loved that Vikings team.  Then the Dirty Birds happened. Anderson happened and the rest is history.  

But luckily this is the AltFL and anything can happen! 

9/14/2020 3:49 pm  #306

It looks like the Copperheads should be on the road against the Grizzlies, based on records.

Also, after the reported bias against the Portland Sawblades in the AltHL... now the Grizzlies are not highlighted in yellow... perhaps it's an AltLeague bias against all things Portland?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/14/2020 3:56 pm  #307

And now... your 2008 Starting Quarterbacks:

Boston Nightriders : John Elway / Bubby Brister
Buffalo Bolts : Danny Kanell / Kent Graham
Carolina Reapers : Rich Gannon / Elvis Grbac
New York Emperors : Ryan Leaf / Craig Whelihan
Philadelphia Brawlers : Kordell Stewart
Toronto Beavers : Brett Favre

Birmingham Vulcans : Tony Banks / Steve Bono
Dallas Bandits : Kerry Collins / Danny Wuerffel / Billy Joe Tolliver / Billy Joe Hobert
Miami Hammerheads : Jake Plummer
Orlando Galactics : Jim Harbaugh / Eric Zeier
San Antonio Phantoms : Dan Marino
Tennessee Copperheads : Drew Bledsoe / Scott Zolak

Chicago Cyclone : Randall Cunningham / Brad Johnson
Kansas City Scarecrows : Bobby Hoying / Koy Detmer / Rodney Peete
Kentucky Stallions : Warren Moon / Jon Kitna / John Friesz
Milwaukee Mallards : Trent Dilfer
Minnesota Voyageurs : Neil O'Donnell / Paul Justin / Jeff Blake
St. Louis Explorers : Steve Young / Ty Detmer

Arizona Scorpions : Trent Green / Gus Frerotte
Los Angeles Sabercats : Jeff George / Donald Hollas / Wade Wilson
Portland Grizzlies : Troy Aikman / Jason Garrett
San Diego Destroyers : Vinny Testaverde / Glenn Foley
Seattle Steelheads : Chris Chandler / Steve DeBerg / Tony Graziani
Utah Raptors : Charlie Batch / Frank Reich / Scott Mitchell

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/14/2020 4:16 pm  #308

Dan O'Mac wrote:

It looks like the Copperheads should be on the road against the Grizzlies, based on records.

Also, after the reported bias against the Portland Sawblades in the AltHL... now the Grizzlies are not highlighted in yellow... perhaps it's an AltLeague bias against all things Portland?

This Gritty guy got serious bias against Portland. Who elected him Commish of two leagues? Unfathomable! Me and Red Hydrant are gonna investigate this matter.

Me: Mrs. Irene! Find some dirt on this Gritty character!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

9/14/2020 4:21 pm  #309

Steelman wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

This Gritty guy got serious bias against Portland. Who elected him Commish of two leagues? Unfathomable! Me and Red Hydrant are gonna investigate this matter.

*sigh* I’m not going anywhere near this case...

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

9/14/2020 5:13 pm  #310

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Steelman wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

*sigh* I’m not going anywhere near this case...

You will.

Cause if we we don’t, the blackmailer said our old business partner Crabby the Crab’s gonna get steamed.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera