Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/08/2020 12:36 pm  #411

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

Well, at least for a little.

7/08/2020 1:08 pm  #412

Freely admit, I was hoping to get the Browns/Ravens or maybe even someone in the NFC...Cowboys would have been fun.

7/08/2020 1:15 pm  #413

I'll take the Chiefs. They've got some good records in the '90s, hoping I have better luck in making the playoffs than the Bighorns do.

7/08/2020 1:24 pm  #414

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I feel the AltFL North is going to be rough. With teams represented by Denver (2 Super Bowl wins), NY Giants (good early 90's, solid through the 2000's), Kansas City (usually fielding good teams), San Diego (1 Super Bowl appearance, good in the 2000's), Pittsburgh (4 Super Bowl appearances), and Green Bay (above average from mid-90's on, 3 Super Bowl appearances). That's a rough division.

I think the AltFL North is probably going to be the toughest division, kinda our NFC east where it's anybody's guess who comes out on top.

My Power Rankings for Divisions.

1. North for the above-mentioned plus there's gonna be some topsy turvyiness involved.
2. South for the Patriots, Rams, Ravens trifecta with good years out of the other three teams..
3. I think it goes to the Central? Niners, Vikes and Eagles prop that division up but you've got some historically mediorce teams in the Bungles and the Bucs beyond a few years?
4. The West I see it as much more top heavy with the Raiders and Cowboys.

7/08/2020 1:43 pm  #415

I'll be glad to have the Bucs...once we get past the first few years of mediocrity, the Tony Dungy/Jon Gruden era is gonna be LIT!  (Warrick Dunn, Mike Alstott and Warren Sapp were all kinds of fun to watch!)

So let's do this...

7/08/2020 2:17 pm  #416

The Lions... well at least the beginning of this Legacy project will be fun. Seriously not looking forward to 2008.

7/08/2020 2:29 pm  #417

The Falcons......could have had a lot of worse teams I guess. We'll have some years to compete in the 2000s for sure. 

7/08/2020 2:55 pm  #418

The Raiders.... well, the first half of this project will be fun at least, lmao!  Good thing I've got the 90's at least.

7/08/2020 2:56 pm  #419

Gawd, I hate the Cowboys...and the Steelers went one pick ahead of me. I was so mad about that. Haha. But at least the ‘Boys had some good players in the 90’s. And a lot of underachieving teams in the 2000’s.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THL, PUCH, WHA: Redux and Retroliga.

7/08/2020 4:06 pm  #420

Man, I can't wait for the new Tree upload...

Seriously though, the f***ing BUNGLES?!?!

Board footera