Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2020 1:23 pm  #331

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

I'm most upset by Swift going to the Steelheads. That was my #1 target at my pick, and I really thought he was going to be there.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/04/2020 1:26 pm  #332

I'm hoping a couple guys fall down to me, I've got my eyes on a few players but they're probably going to be just out of reach.

7/04/2020 1:32 pm  #333

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

I'm hoping a couple guys fall down to me, I've got my eyes on a few players but they're probably going to be just out of reach.

On the bright side, you get to take two in a row.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/04/2020 1:42 pm  #334

Dobbins was honestly mine and surprised he slipped to me.  Ironically the couple guys I was considering were still there too.  All this to say, there is a lot of value still available.  

7/04/2020 1:53 pm  #335

I think Dobbins is the best RB in the draft. But I think that him splitting time in Baltimore hurt his value. It's why I had Swift above him, along with a couple others.

7/04/2020 2:05 pm  #336

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I think Dobbins is the best RB in the draft. But I think that him splitting time in Baltimore hurt his value. It's why I had Swift above him, along with a couple others.

Yeah it's more of a future value pick.  Ingram's deal will be up at the end of the year. I just like him in the backfield with Lamar. 

7/04/2020 2:13 pm  #337

I'm surprised by the amount of offensive players going, specifically quarterbacks. I'm hesitant to take rookies on the offensive side because of limited snaps and first-year jitters. Glad nobody took Brown, I think he's gonna be great for the Panthers and the Reapers.

7/04/2020 2:49 pm  #338

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I'm most upset by Swift going to the Steelheads. That was my #1 target at my pick, and I really thought he was going to be there.

I was surprised he was still there at 10. I was fairly sure he was going to be gone by the time I got to my pick, and I did think about taking Simmons, but I couldn't pass him up. 

7/04/2020 3:42 pm  #339

I already have a couple people in mind for my picks, just gotta hope one of em falls, I know one of my picks isn't likely on anyone's board.

7/04/2020 8:00 pm  #340

QCS wrote:

I'm surprised by the amount of offensive players going, specifically quarterbacks. I'm hesitant to take rookies on the offensive side because of limited snaps and first-year jitters.

Honestly, that’s why I went with a WR for my first pick. I didn’t want to go with a defensive player for the same reasons.

Only the written records of his travels survive.

Board footera