Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2020 3:00 pm  #231

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

When does the player draft start?

6/30/2020 3:03 pm  #232

CCLXXXVII wrote:

When does the player draft start?

No date yet, but it'll probably be soon. The information page says it's supposed happen "immediately following the NFL Draft", but it'll be later this year it seems.

6/30/2020 3:05 pm  #233

Alright folks, here are some sigs!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THL, PUCH, WHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/30/2020 3:08 pm  #234

Looking at those sigs got me thinking: who has teams in the same city? Off the top of my head, ThisIsFine (Toronto), Stickman (LA), Section30 (Minnesota), and Darknes (Boston), but I can't think of any others. I don't think there are any left, given how little overlap between the AltFL and AltHL we have in terms of cities.

6/30/2020 3:44 pm  #235

Steel- Thanks for the sigs!  Looks great!  Sorry I had to cut that Eagles/Braves sig, (apparently you can only have 4 signs at a time)!

QCS- Yeah, off the top of my head, I think you're right!  Can't speak for anyone else, but me owning 2 LA teams is happenstance more than anything else.   When I got to pick, those were the top teams on my wish lists!

6/30/2020 3:51 pm  #236

I love the intense staredown between the Mallard and the Dragon in Burmy's sig.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/30/2020 4:01 pm  #237

Got stadium reviews lol

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

6/30/2020 4:14 pm  #238

There we go, the Old Revere is up.

6/30/2020 4:15 pm  #239

I knew as soon as I took New York, I wanted the Polo Grounds to be my home stadium. And so I started researching what happened, why it was torn down, etc. And then altered some history to make it still exist today. I knew I wanted to have it renovated like Lambeau was here in Green Bay.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/30/2020 4:20 pm  #240

Darknes wrote:

There we go, the Old Revere is up.

And we now have 4 of the 6 North Stadiums announced. And I'm sure my Emperors don't enjoy making that walk through those neighborhoods to get to Old North Field.

Board footera