Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



6/24/2020 2:39 pm  #1


2020 Marble League Thread

Because the 2020 Marble League is in full swing now, and we've been talking quite a bit about Marble League here lately, I have decided to start a thread for the AHSports community to talk about Marble League away from the confines of the Your Team Allegiance thread, as I was the one who started the whole discussion with my Team Momo reference (though I never intended to start a discussion on Marble League here - that part just happened on its own).

Thanks, Scratch, for your suggestion of starting this thread!

The first event video is here for those still wondering what Marble League is:


 

 

6/24/2020 3:23 pm  #2


Re: 2020 Marble League Thread

Look at that #1. Also enjoy the Cat's Eyes doing well. Can't believe that no one broke 400. This was a very poor showing overall.

 

6/24/2020 7:42 pm  #3


Re: 2020 Marble League Thread

I can't believe I've never heard of this! This is amazing. I'm not sure who I want to root for yet though.


Creator of the Torland Hockey League
https://i.imgur.com/QUjYDi9.png 
https://i.imgur.com/671KwUD.png
https://i.imgur.com/6tcOfwY.png
 

6/24/2020 9:20 pm  #4


Re: 2020 Marble League Thread

I've seen some marble videos here and there, but I think I'm actually gonna start following this lol

Go O'rangers

 

6/25/2020 8:56 am  #5


Re: 2020 Marble League Thread

I'm on team Limers. I have been watching the Marbula One, and the Minty Maniacs aren't in that. So I found myself rooting for the Limers. Let's roll with that! (GET IT!)

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (6/25/2020 10:01 am)


https://i.imgur.com/2GvFoym.png
https://i.imgur.com/4bz1c2b.png
https://i.imgur.com/TwBJI9d.png
Owner of AltFL's New York Emperors #RISEOFTHEEMPIRE
 

6/25/2020 9:07 am  #6


Re: 2020 Marble League Thread

Section30 wrote:

I've seen some marble videos here and there, but I think I'm actually gonna start following this lol

Go O'rangers

 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!


https://i.imgur.com/fvntIuj.png
Official Owner of the Charlotte Racers and the St. Louis Explorers

"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor."
 

6/27/2020 10:34 am  #7


Re: 2020 Marble League Thread

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Section30 wrote:

I've seen some marble videos here and there, but I think I'm actually gonna start following this lol

Go O'rangers

 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!


https://i.imgur.com/ihMLA0M.png?2
 

6/28/2020 5:11 pm  #8


Re: 2020 Marble League Thread

Great day for the boards. We had the O'rangers and Minty Maniacs breaking records within minutes of each other. Resulting in a ranking that I think we can all be happy with.

 

6/28/2020 5:23 pm  #9


Re: 2020 Marble League Thread

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Great day for the boards. We had the O'rangers and Minty Maniacs breaking records within minutes of each other. Resulting in a ranking that I think we can all be happy with.

I 100% agree with you, even though I'm a Team Momo fan. I have a feeling Section30, ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth and JamHeronArk will be pretty happy campers now that the O'Rangers hold the Marble League halfpipe record...

Last edited by dvdbubba27 (6/28/2020 5:26 pm)

     Thread Starter
 

6/28/2020 5:24 pm  #10


Re: 2020 Marble League Thread

dvdbubba27 wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Great day for the boards. We had the O'rangers and Minty Maniacs breaking records within minutes of each other. Resulting in a ranking that I think we can all be happy with.

I 100% agree with you, even though I'm a Team Momo fan. I have a feeling Section30 and ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth will be pretty happy campers now that the O'Rangers hold the Marble League halfpipe record...

 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


https://i.imgur.com/fvntIuj.png
Official Owner of the Charlotte Racers and the St. Louis Explorers

"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor."
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum