Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2019 11:24 am  #11

Re: Who’s here?

NoE38 wrote:

Magic Dynasty wrote:

I was 11, and breaking board rules by being over 2 years younger than the established limit.

Dang, I thought I was the only one that got away with that. I was 12 when I made an account.

Last edited by CCLXXXVII (5/20/2019 11:25 am)

5/20/2019 4:03 pm  #12

NoE38 wrote:

Magic Dynasty wrote:

I was 11, and breaking board rules by being over 2 years younger than the established limit.

Dang, I thought I was the only one that got away with that. I was 12 when I made an account.

Oml y’all I was genuinely dumb enough to put my actual birthday and got banned for a whole damn year.

Also, htown1141 here from the boards. For years I hated how it was all lowercase for some reason, although over the years it’s grown on me. I made my name more proper in honor of my former self

I  l I K E  t H I S

5/20/2019 4:51 pm  #13

If y'all don't know me by now-Nah, not doing that. Same username because its the same sort of community. Otherwise, I'd pick a new one.

Posting three times as fast from a lowkey dystopia.

5/20/2019 5:49 pm  #14

CCLXXXVII wrote:

NoE38 wrote:

Magic Dynasty wrote:

LOL. Oh to be young and dumb again. Those were the good ol' days of message boarding. Now I'm approaching 30 and just yell at the tweens to get off my lawn.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

5/21/2019 12:45 pm  #15

Steelman wrote:

CCLXXXVII wrote:

NoE38 wrote:

LOL. Oh to be young and dumb again. Those were the good ol' days of message boarding. Now I'm approaching 30 and just yell at the tweens to get off my lawn.

I'm right there with you up to approaching 30. Damn I feel like I'm getting old already. I even remember when the Internet was more like the Wild West than an extension of the real world. Times really have changed.

Last edited by Red Comet (5/21/2019 12:46 pm)

Posting three times as fast from a lowkey dystopia.

5/21/2019 7:31 pm  #16

I'm Jimmy Lethal. Changed my username because, well, I haven't actually used Jimmy Lethal for years by this point.

5/21/2019 8:56 pm  #17

I'm QueenCitySwarm on CCSLC, but I abbreviated it cause it sounds cooler.

5/22/2019 3:01 pm  #18

H-Town1141 wrote:

NoE38 wrote:

Magic Dynasty wrote:

Oml y’all I was genuinely dumb enough to put my actual birthday and got banned for a whole damn year.

Also, htown1141 here from the boards. For years I hated how it was all lowercase for some reason, although over the years it’s grown on me. I made my name more proper in honor of my former self

I remember feeling so guilty when I actually read the board rules (which I didn't bother to do before I made an account) and realized that there was an age limit, because I was still a few months below 13. I went pretty quiet on there for a while, because I was unreasonably afraid the mods would somehow figure out and I would be banned from my then-favorite website.

Last edited by Magic Dynasty (5/22/2019 3:02 pm)

Check out my Continental Basketball League here!
https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=22

5/22/2019 3:14 pm  #19

Switching my name from the CCSL Boards from Tyrano123 to my name now

5/23/2019 8:13 am  #20

I am the here. Just haven't posted. And I'm using my non-edgy teenager name that I had on CCSLwhatever. 

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

Board footera