Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2019 6:40 pm  #1

Who’s here?

Just wanting to know, who has also made an account for this forum? I know a few, such as Balu, Darknes, Magic, Bellaspurs/Drpepper, DoctaC Bear, NoE38, and that Miles edgeworth dude, and a couple more. Is there anyone else I didn’t get?

Last edited by JG36 (5/19/2019 6:46 pm)

May or may not be a Celtics fan after July 1st

5/19/2019 7:06 pm  #2

Re: Who’s here?

Zac Siedemann (idk if I spelled that right) is the only other author I know.

People like RightGuard and Red Comet also joined, but that's all I remember.

5/19/2019 7:06 pm  #3

The Edgeworth dude is RedfieldNick embracing his true persona.😁

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/19/2019 7:17 pm  #4

CCLXXXVII wrote:

Ok cool, but oddly enough, who are you? I don’t recognize the name from the other boards but it’s probably a name change

May or may not be a Celtics fan after July 1st

5/19/2019 7:39 pm  #5

JG36 wrote:

CCLXXXVII wrote:

Ok cool, but oddly enough, who are you? I don’t recognize the name from the other boards but it’s probably a name change

I actually lurked on there for quite a while (I never joined). Was planning on starting my own story at some point, but the closure of SFF forced me to start it here.

5/19/2019 8:37 pm  #6

I'm here! Haven't gotten around to posting anything yet since I've been busy the past few days and I might not be super active since I'm still working on a quidditch series on the old boards, but I'm here. I'll probably bring my old dashball thread over here after I finish up the quidditch concepts.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

5/19/2019 10:44 pm  #7

I'm willmoen on the CCSLC boards (although I rarely post which is why you probably don't know who I am. I mainly lurk on there) but I prefer n00bthtpwnz more and that's what I use on a lot of other websites, including here.

5/20/2019 5:46 am  #8

I actually hate this username*, but I kept it for continuity between the CCSLC and this.

*The username that I actually use for most everything is “Primal Cookie”, which has a long story behind it that I doubt you all want to hear. I rejected that for the CCSLC because I saw it as “too childish” for a board filled with adults (Remember, I was 11, and breaking board rules by being over 2 years younger than the established limit). I wanted to make an Orlando connection, as well. So, I stole the username of Dolphins Dynasty and rolled with it, lol. I hate it now.

Check out my Continental Basketball League here!
https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=22

5/20/2019 8:50 am  #9

Magic Dynasty wrote:

I was 11, and breaking board rules by being over 2 years younger than the established limit.

Dang, I thought I was the only one that got away with that. I was 12 when I made an account.

5/20/2019 11:15 am  #10

I just joined this community, and I was known on the CCSLC as BengalSteve, but decided to change my username to better reflect my love for both sports and video games. I may or may not post any leagues here (I have admittedly attempted a few in the past, but never posted any of them on the CCSLC as I wasn't sure if if my drawings were refined enough for community standards), but I will absolutely be commenting on other leagues for sure!

Board footera