Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2020 8:53 pm  #501

Re: AltFL - Design Thread

Nice logos! (Guess which ones I gave out ideas for)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/27/2020 10:00 pm  #502

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

Can we use grey or off white for the away uniform or does it have to be white? In particular grey, would a light grey be able to be used as a substitute for white?

I think that should be fine.  Definitely an off white - like the Phillies alternates or the SF Giants home uniforms. I think the grey would probably have to be pretty light.  But if you can make it work...go for it!

5/27/2020 10:27 pm  #503

Somewhere among these finalists, one of the ones for which I submitted the idea (I'm not saying which so as not to influence any votes) is my very FAVORITE concept to be brought to life here in this poll.

Do you think you can guess which one it is? (don't post here if you guess, just keep it to yourself)  I'll reveal it after the polls close...

Last edited by Burmy87 (5/27/2020 10:28 pm)

5/27/2020 10:55 pm  #504

Is there a standard template for uniforms, or is it at the designers discretion to pick a template? Sorry if it was posted earlier and I missed it. 

5/28/2020 3:31 am  #505

This group of logos was definitely the toughest to choose from so far. Nice work by everyone! I haven't had much time to do any logos but I've been enjoying seeing everyone's creations.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

5/28/2020 7:25 am  #506

~Bear wrote:

Is there a standard template for uniforms, or is it at the designers discretion to pick a template? Sorry if it was posted earlier and I missed it. 

Check this out, 
https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/94882-nike-hypercool-football-template-release/

5/28/2020 11:38 am  #507

All of the logos for the midwest look great! This was a really tough vote

5/28/2020 2:53 pm  #508

We have hit our 'typical' max of votes. Get your last minute votes in and I'll be able to post the results tonight!

5/28/2020 3:02 pm  #509

Really excited to see the results

5/28/2020 3:18 pm  #510

I really think the logos were amazing this time around! My own were some of the best I've made yet, but my God was there some steep competition. Minnesota, Milwaukee, and Kansas City were all freaking incredible. Can't wait for the results!

Board footera