Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2020 5:50 pm  #1071

Re: AltFL - Design Thread

I know I have been updating it this week but I just really realized it...the draft is two days away! 

7/22/2020 6:14 pm  #1072

Just thought of this, but will the Alt Bowl be a neutral site game with bids/logos Super Bowl-style? I think that would be a fun addition, like the outdoor games in the AltHL.

Last edited by QCS (7/22/2020 6:14 pm)

7/22/2020 7:42 pm  #1073

QCS wrote:

Just thought of this, but will the Alt Bowl be a neutral site game with bids/logos Super Bowl-style? I think that would be a fun addition, like the outdoor games in the AltHL.

Yep! That's how we'll run with it. 

7/22/2020 8:59 pm  #1074

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

So I should start thinking about designing a logo, then huh?

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

7/22/2020 9:47 pm  #1075

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Awesome, I would've been surprised if we didn't but I wanted to make sure. If you don't mind me asking, when will the first city be determined?

7/23/2020 8:08 am  #1076

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Awesome, I would've been surprised if we didn't but I wanted to make sure. If you don't mind me asking, when will the first city be determined?

Yeah once we get past the draft we can start talking about it.

7/23/2020 1:27 pm  #1077

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Yeah once we get past the draft we can start talking about it.

Awesome, looking forward to it!

7/25/2020 9:07 am  #1078

Here are the Philadelphia Brawlers for 2020. I was realizing last night during the draft as we were really struggling to fill the bottom of the rosters that our teams will look similar at the end of the year.  Typically there is a constant churn of waiver pick ups. But unless there is a diamond in the rough it may be better to stay with your team.  Just a thought.

I'll start checking out the final rosters and send something out a bit later.

7/25/2020 7:01 pm  #1079

Orlando is getting ready for blast off.
Start the Countdown
#altfl2020 #startthecountdown #ORLgalactics

8/08/2020 2:00 pm  #1080

Had some free time and decided to try something new. Here's Jimmy G in the Destroyers unis.
Never done anything like this before, so it's a bit rough. 

Board footera