Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2020 11:25 am  #1041

Re: AltFL - Design Thread

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Is anyone communicating for these uniform plans? I get St. Louis making the call on who wears what on week 13 against us because it is their home game, but for Monday Night Football at home against the Vulcans I'm kind of just being told to deal with the other team wearing black/gray/black... so I guess I have to wear orange/orange/orange or I'll look like the away team.

I mean if you want me to change to the Grey pants, I'll do it. I was just going off of the uniforms that were initially presented and I didn't really like the thought of a monochrome Grey look.

7/14/2020 11:26 am  #1042

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Is anyone communicating for these uniform plans? I get St. Louis making the call on who wears what on week 13 against us because it is their home game, but for Monday Night Football at home against the Vulcans I'm kind of just being told to deal with the other team wearing black/gray/black... so I guess I have to wear orange/orange/orange or I'll look like the away team.

Wanna wear the all orange against us for Rivalry Week?

It makes sense to me. You're the home team so I think you deserve the call on it. Can I do blue helmet? Think it contrasts and would look better on that uniform because it would remove the brown and silver from the logo.

Go right on ahead, I only have the red helmet.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

7/14/2020 1:53 pm  #1043

I think I'll just go weekly with my uniform decisions. It'll be more fun that way.

7/14/2020 2:18 pm  #1044

I might end up going weekly on my aways. I have some rhyme to my reason but things may have to change.

7/14/2020 2:31 pm  #1045

So I'm trying to plan things out, and I have a Prime Time game on Monday Night Football on the road against Dallas. Clearly, with them wearing their "Oil" jerseys of black on black on black, I won't be wearing my alternates. If I hypothetically wanted to use the helmet from that alternate, would that would be okay per league rules?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/14/2020 2:39 pm  #1046

Dan O'Mac wrote:

So I'm trying to plan things out, and I have a Prime Time game on Monday Night Football on the road against Dallas. Clearly, with them wearing their "Oil" jerseys of black on black on black, I won't be wearing my alternates. If I hypothetically wanted to use the helmet from that alternate, would that would be okay per league rules?

Yup!

7/14/2020 2:41 pm  #1047

Dan O'Mac wrote:

If my interpretation is correct, you can swap in some of that uniform without going the full nine miles. I believe that you can wear your alt helmets.

7/14/2020 4:07 pm  #1048

I had thought to release my uniform schedule ahead of time too, but I think I will be waiting and going week by week this season and see what combinations I can think up.  

7/14/2020 4:58 pm  #1049

Here is the Beavers’ visual uniform schedule (with special thanks to JamHeronArk):

Last edited by ThisIsFine (7/14/2020 4:59 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

7/14/2020 6:26 pm  #1050

Looks good, all of you owners.

ThisIsFine, kudos for taking my suggestion. It looks better than I thought!

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

Board footera