Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2020 7:00 am  #1

Hockey Template and League

Having followed Hawkfan's  PHL since his '03 season (I binge-read it in a week!), he inspired me to create my own league. Unfortunately I cant make a template for the life of me. If someone is willing to help with a template for ClipStudio Paint or MS Paint, I'd love to talk. Hell, if you could transcribe my designs to 3D models, there's potential for a collab down the line.

Guess I have to sign up to imgur too then, huh......

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/04/2020 1:18 pm  #2

Re: Hockey Template and League

You don't have to have logos for your league. 

5/04/2020 6:33 pm  #3

I've got everything I need except a good set of templates. I have logos, designs and then a bit more. Good templates are all I need before I update my league's visuals. And yes, the guidelines specify needing some sort of concept to go with the story.

Could a mod weigh in here?

Last edited by Osgiliath Guard (5/04/2020 6:34 pm)

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/04/2020 8:56 pm  #4

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

I've got everything I need except a good set of templates. I have logos, designs and then a bit more. Good templates are all I need before I update my league's visuals. And yes, the guidelines specify needing some sort of concept to go with the story.

Could a mod weigh in here?

The guidelines only specify a storyline requirement. You can post a text-only series but we encourage original graphics as you will find more engagement that way.

As far as MS Paint style templates, I can't help you much there. I offered this PNG image of my Photoshop template for usage in the AltHL but I'm not sure if it was used or usable in that capacity. Feel free to take a wack at it. You may have better luck over on the CCSLC boards and combing the archives for Paint templates.

And as always, if you're unsure, please feel free to message me or any of the mods for advice on your series.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera