Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2021 7:06 pm  #1

Your AHS Team 2022

Hey boys and girls,

With so much crazy stuff happening in the world it's easy to forget about our little slice of the internet here. AHS has been awesome and I love our community so much. With how much we've been growing and changing, we're restructuring our team a bit for 2022 so that we can continue to expand and mature as a community. 

Your AHS Team 2022

Founder/Administrator: BaluTheBare
Co-Admin/Operations: Steelman
Moderators: Darknes, Gritty, NoE38, ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth, Section30
AltSports Commissioner: Gritty
AHSylum Discord Manager: ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth
AHS Legacy Ring of Honor: MyTeamIsDr.Pepper

Notes: I have taken over more of the daily operations from Balu, who is still active and will continue as an admin and advisor, which has been how we've been mostly running it already. We have moved Dr.Pepper to a Legacy role and she will will resume mod team duties if/when she returns.

Please welcome Darknes, Gritty, and Edgeworth to the mod team. Gritty has been running our AltSports leagues already (the Commissioner is doing a Grit job) and he will take on an expanded role as a moderator across both platforms. Edgeworth owns the Discord server and has done a great job 
managing it as a branch of AHS and will also take on an expanded role as a moderator. Darknes joins the mod team as one of our original members and a mainstay in the community and he will help keep things clean on both platforms. He unfortunately roots for Boston but we'll let that slide.

NoE38 resumes his role as OG moderator and our local "sheriff" who organizes disciplinary action when needed. Section30 also continues as moderator and will focus on keeping our message boards safe and productive.

If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to me here or on Discord.

We're glad you're here! We all love our community very much and we look forward to the new year of 2022. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to you all!

- Steel

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera