Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2021 9:52 pm  #201

Re: AltLB Design Thread

I  l I K E  t H I S

9/03/2021 9:54 pm  #202

Looking good on those names! I'd say Bats is my favorite (even though I suggested it for Dallas). Talons i'm not really feeling, but it'll work. 

9/03/2021 11:20 pm  #203

Not a fan of Muskies, but it's ok. Some great brand potential there. Talons is the surprise of the round to me, shocked it won but I like it.

(Side note - whiptails are lizards, not snakes.)

9/04/2021 6:44 pm  #204

Happy to see the Muskies won, but I just was wondering if I will be getting a point for it since I also submitted it for this round

9/05/2021 4:05 pm  #205

I almost wish none of my names ever made it to the final four, then I'd be less crushed every time they get beaten.

I do love how both Houston and Dallas have animal names with extra baseball-related definitions though. Very cool. I hope the Bats, Sidewinders, and Keystones all get some good owners so they're top of the standings.

9/07/2021 11:39 am  #206

9/07/2021 12:09 pm  #207

Loving the name choices this round!  Can't go wrong with just about all of these!

9/07/2021 2:13 pm  #208

Definitely the best name finals round by far. Not a single bad choice here.

9/07/2021 3:43 pm  #209

Overall very happy with the name choices here, but there are some that I'm not the biggest fan of. Been really hoping for an Egyptian theme for Memphis so everything outside of Pharaohs is a no-go to me. Don't really like names that don't in 'S' either so that eliminates a couple but overall some great choices. Hoping for some really unique colors to come out of this round (pink!).

9/07/2021 4:28 pm  #210

Cant believe I went from 0 finalists to 4 in one batch.

QCS wrote:

Overall very happy with the name choices here, but there are some that I'm not the biggest fan of. Been really hoping for an Egyptian theme for Memphis so everything outside of Pharaohs is a no-go to me. Don't really like names that don't in 'S' either so that eliminates a couple but overall some great choices. Hoping for some really unique colors to come out of this round (pink!).

You know Pharaoh is just a fancy word for King right? Kings totally still fits. Maybe not as well as purely Pharaohs but has a lot nicer sound to it and references other things

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

Board footera