Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2021 12:33 pm  #371

Re: The AltHL Season 2020

Congrats, Steel! You certainly showed the rest of us. As someone who was on the receiving end of that twice, the Kingfishers were truly unstoppable during the second half of the season.

5/10/2021 2:20 pm  #372

Congrats Steel!  Excellent showing, dominating most of us, like QCS, in the second half of the year!

5/10/2021 2:33 pm  #373

After weeks of hustle to get into the Alt Cup Finals, the Wranglers lost their steam and, quite rightfully, given their controversial practices, the title. Steelman, you played well all season; congratulations on the Cup!

5/10/2021 3:56 pm  #374

Ggs to the finalists! Unfortunately, us here at the as of yet unnamed Copration were at a silent retreat and didn't see the game!

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/10/2021 4:28 pm  #375

What is the name of the trophy?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

5/10/2021 5:05 pm  #376

Halifax is honored (honoured for all you Canadians) to hoist the 2021 Alt Cup! We have named our captain Leon Draisaitl as the Finals MVP and as well as the 2021 Team MVP. (with a special shoutout to MacKenzie Weegar, who nearly won Team MVP awards after his prodigious season once he joined the team after a loss to the Chevaliers which helped propel us to a 12-game win streak to ultimately win the Alt Cup) I am immensely proud of this team.

What a fantastic season with many great moments from all the teams!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

5/15/2021 7:46 pm  #377

Congratulations to CC and the Spokane Warriors for being crowned Farm League AAA Champions today. Our AAA league will not have playoffs this year but the Warriors just clinched the top record in the league. Stay tuned for the Farm League AA playoffs which will take place this year. 

6/06/2021 2:27 pm  #378

Time for the 2021 AltHL Farm League AA playoffs. The quest for the Pionk Cup begins. If you have your logo for your minor league teams I will sub them in. But for now I just used the parent club logo. The top half of the bracket is the western conference, the bottom is the east. I'll update it by round. 

*I also think it would be cool if this AA league had some more southern flare to it! 

**Also if you'd like help making logos for your minor league teams let me know. I'm sure others would like to help as well! 

Last edited by Gritty (6/06/2021 4:46 pm)

6/06/2021 4:40 pm  #379

Go Highlanders!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/07/2021 2:16 pm  #380

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

The Charlotte Racers will now proudly display the identities of the Greenville Reapers and the Myrtle Beach Skates. In a press conference, team owner and prosecutor Miles Edgeworth unveiled the logo and uniform sets, starting with the Reapers.

“At this time, we would like to proudly unveil the uniforms of the Greenville Reapers. The name was inspired by the Carolina Reaper, and how it’s spice level can reach deathly levels. Plus, the sight of the Grim Reaper using his scythe as a hockey stick kind of humored me a small bit.”

“Moving on to the Myrtle Beach Skates. In naming this team, I wanted to refer to an animal that was common on the shores of Myrtle Beach, and what better way to do that then to give a double meaning, as the skate fish is commonplace, and skates are of course used by hockey players”

“One last thing, I would like to give a major thank you to 3pointtally for the help in designing this brand. As you know, my job as a prosecutor doesn’t usually allow for much creative work. So as such, I had his help in overseeing this process, and we are both very proud of these resulting looks.”

Refer to this for the minor league logos.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

Board footera