Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2021 11:26 am  #71

Re: The Bizarro NHL

Definitely a weird one. The uniform is inspired by the Utah Jazz alternates. 

3/20/2021 11:47 am  #72

Edmonton Broncos is my guess for the bizzaro Oilers.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

3/20/2021 11:48 am  #73

Well, maybe if they were the Phreeze, maybe they would be better lol.

3/21/2021 12:26 am  #74

Yo, I was not expecting this. I actually like this identity a lot. Obviously more minor-league-y but every league needs one of them. I think the gray is unnecessary though. Go PHREEZE!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/30/2021 5:22 pm  #75

Sorry for the delay. The work on the AltBA had to take precedence. To finish up the NHL-WHA merger we have the Edmonton Deacons. My vision is that they historically were just blue and gold but then the 90s hit and they added some black. I personally have always liked this color scheme and i am not sure why. I chose blue and gold for the Deacons because those are the colors of Alberta. I also kept the shoulders the same as the old school oilers. 

Believe it or not the NHL wouldn't expand again until the 90s when there were new teams or relocated teams almost every season. They'll be up soon. 

3/30/2021 7:54 pm  #76

Giving me some Blues- i mean Mercurys vibes here. Like the logo, very old school. 

Board footera