Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2020 3:54 pm  #31

Re: Term 1 - Group 2

Looks good! I was just about to show off the first draft of the uniforms, so great timing I guess? I'll fix the antlers and then show them off.

EDIT: Well, here's the first draft of the uniforms. I based them on BC's new road throwbacks, as I felt they had that preppy northeastern style and had classic uniforms to boot. I used cream for the away jerseys, but wasn't sure what color to use for the home uniform, so I went with orange as a test run. If anyone wants to see a gray unform or something else then I'd be more than happy to mock it up to see how it looks

Last edited by DireBear (9/06/2020 4:08 pm)

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/06/2020 4:16 pm  #32

I think you still are a bit off on that Bull Moose logo. I like the direction but it's all still a bit awkward. I think a big help would be just googling "Moose Sports logo" and try replicating some of the design aspects you see in those logos. Hopefully that helps out.

9/06/2020 5:12 pm  #33

I love those football uniforms! I honestly think those are good as they are, can't think of anything to improve. The orange uniform is basically exactly how I imagined them, great work!

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

ย I think you still are a bit off on that Bull Moose logo. I like the direction but it's all still a bit awkward. I think a big help would be just googling "Moose Sports logo" and try replicating some of the design aspects you see in those logos. Hopefully that helps out.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, can you be a little more specific, maybe in areas you think need tweaking? I really appreciate the feedback, but I'm not quite understanding your comments.

9/06/2020 5:33 pm  #34

Those uniforms look solid, espiclly the helmet design, the antlers are a solid touch. Also, the possibility of an all-orange combination would be great with what you've came up with. Great stuff!

Also, I'm not good with design but I honestly don't know what else needs to be done with the moose logo, I think its pretty good.

9/06/2020 6:47 pm  #35

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and mention that alternate jerseysย are allowed. You can have up to four jerseys for each sport, one home, one road, and two alternates.ย 

(Also, for my group: I'm gonna be working on the moose logo some more. Dr.Pepper and Scratch gave me some awesome advice, it'll turn out a much better logo.)

9/06/2020 10:47 pm  #36

Hey Direbear, could it be possible that we see not only a grey jersey/pants option, but a potential grey helmet as well?

9/07/2020 10:05 am  #37

Darknes wrote:

Hey Direbear, could it be possible that we see not only a grey jersey/pants option, but a potential grey helmet as well?

Seconded, I'd love to see a gray alternate. I'll make sure to add one to the baseball set as well.

As an aside, we have DireBear doing football, myself doing baseball, and we haven't decided who's doing hockey or lacrosse. I would be more than happy to do hockey, but if someone else wants to tackle it I'm more than ok with that. If anyone wants to do a specific sport, just say it and you'll be good to go.ย 

9/07/2020 12:42 pm  #38

I was already going for an all-gray alt, so I also figured about creating an all-cream alt as well to see how you guys think of it.

As far as the rest of the sports go, I'm fine with doing any other sports that no one else is tackling.

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/07/2020 2:20 pm  #39

That all-gray looks great, much better than I was expecting, honestly. I hate to do this to you but I'm almost done revising the moose logo, complete with new antlers that should hopefully fit slightly better on the helmet. As soon as I get it done I'll make sure to send it to you. I'll take hockey, if no one else wants to do lacrosse it's all yours, Dire.

9/08/2020 10:32 am  #40

Hey guys, I have the final version of the moose logo! Dire, I'll send this file to you as soon as I can.

Board footera