Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2020 10:00 am  #781

Re: AltHL Legacy

Lucky for us, our parade can and will be held at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Why? The ownership prior to the prosecutor stated, “A sense of achievement deserves the grandest stage, so why go anywhere else except the home of NASCAR?” Goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury did the craziest thing (outside of any drinking done by players not named Crosby) and did donuts on the front stretch riding along with Jimmie Johnson, to celebrate 3 straight SO’s in the Finals.

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (7/31/2020 10:03 am)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

7/31/2020 10:15 am  #782

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Lucky for us, our parade can and will be held at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Why? The ownership prior to the prosecutor stated, “A sense of achievement deserves the grandest stage, so why go anywhere else except the home of NASCAR?” Goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury did the craziest thing (outside of any drinking done by players not named Crosby) and did donuts on the front stretch riding along with Jimmie Johnson, to celebrate 3 straight SO’s in the Finals.

You better be careful...but I think Crosby isn't 21 yet in this universe!

7/31/2020 10:27 am  #783

Gritty wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

You better be careful...but I think Crosby isn't 21 yet in this universe!

We kept it away from him!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

7/31/2020 11:06 am  #784

Congrats to Charlotte!  Owner Stickman is disappointed with yet another failed psychic prediction, (rumor has it that he's considering hiring a televangelist instead as that's more "Saintly" and therefore more likely to ring true), he does point out that her prediction of a 4-0 sweep DID come true...... just for the wrong team.

Lol, congrats again Miles!

7/31/2020 11:23 am  #785

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-KXZdwJLPs
This is all I have to say.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

7/31/2020 12:13 pm  #786

ThisIsFine wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-KXZdwJLPs
This is all I have to say.

I thought you would Rick Roll us

7/31/2020 2:20 pm  #787

Well I thought I'd never see the day! Congrats Edgeworth and the Racers on finally not being a disappointment for once! Jokes aside, it was a long time coming and it's warmly welcomed. Hopefully this means I'll win one again soon. Congrats to Winnipeg too!

7/31/2020 5:52 pm  #788

Congratulations Edgeworth and the Racers...it's been a LONG time coming...speaking from experience, that just makes the big moment feel ALL the more amazing!

Maybe we'll face off in next year's Finals?

7/31/2020 8:50 pm  #789

Objection, your Honour! The Prosecution has no experience in this field, and cannot provide any relevant information!

No, seriously, I'm really happy for Winnipeg and Charlotte, especially Charlotte. Ggs.

And an interesting note: only two players o the Aha all star team are retired, Turco and Zubrov.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

7/31/2020 8:58 pm  #790

When do the official AltHL Rookie+Fantasy Drafts get underway?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera