Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2020 4:23 pm  #641

Re: AltHL Legacy

Stickman wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Well, well.  Boston, we meet again!  It IS true that you've beaten us every time we've met so far, (giving us an estimate win-loss record against you guys at 0-149... give or take a couple games). 

However, Hockey Owner Stickman's (new) personal psychic, (who shall henceforth only be known by her screen name of Madam Bertha.  Fun fact, when she's not making inebriated-induced predictions, she's also a dedicated lunch lady at her local school's cafeteria) boldly predicts that the Los Angeles Titans shall FINALLY beat the Rovers!  She's feeling a series of 7 games to 4.   We'll just take a couple games off each team and call it 4 games to 1.

How many freaking psychics does this man need? Like seriously. Good grief. Like, he goes through more physics than I do girlfriends.... I haven't any, but still. Point stands!

Haha, well every owner has their quirks to produce championships.  George Steinbrenner fired managers on a whim, Robert Craft helped his team spy on others, Hockey Owner Stickman hires psychics from the back alley, the list goes on!

And blows up my phone asking for law advice...

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (7/09/2020 4:24 pm)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

7/09/2020 4:25 pm  #642

Stickman wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Well, well.  Boston, we meet again!  It IS true that you've beaten us every time we've met so far, (giving us an estimate win-loss record against you guys at 0-149... give or take a couple games). 

However, Hockey Owner Stickman's (new) personal psychic, (who shall henceforth only be known by her screen name of Madam Bertha.  Fun fact, when she's not making inebriated-induced predictions, she's also a dedicated lunch lady at her local school's cafeteria) boldly predicts that the Los Angeles Titans shall FINALLY beat the Rovers!  She's feeling a series of 7 games to 4.   We'll just take a couple games off each team and call it 4 games to 1.

How many freaking psychics does this man need? Like seriously. Good grief. Like, he goes through more physics than I do girlfriends.... I haven't any, but still. Point stands!

Haha, well every owner has their quirks to produce championships.  George Steinbrenner fired managers on a whim, Robert Craft helped his team spy on others, Hockey Owner Stickman hires psychics from the back alley, the list goes on!

Does this Stickman use his psychics to give unsolicited advice to the Sabercats' Stickman.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/09/2020 4:34 pm  #643

Who knows at this point, all I know is that I want Ring number five!

7/09/2020 6:50 pm  #644

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Worst part is that those psychics can be replaced with a little bit of research on AHL finals history.

7/09/2020 9:19 pm  #645

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Does this Stickman use his psychics to give unsolicited advice to the Sabercats' Stickman.

@Dan O'Mac: Actually no, the Sabercats' Stickman doesn't have much to do with the Titans' Stickman at all, and that includes Titans' Stickman's use of psychics.  

@Miles: True, but it's worth it for the feeling of being needed, right?

@scratch: Back alley psychics or actual history?   Titan's owner Stickman knows what he chooses!

7/09/2020 9:25 pm  #646

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

And blows up my phone asking for law advice...

You're still ducking my calls, texts, emails, snaps and Instagram messages on the Cheez Whiz case Miles. I want justice man!

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

7/10/2020 9:12 am  #647

The Canadian Shield XIV Finals

Minnesota Loons versus Toronto Terriers
In a clash of styles a Minnesota v. Toronto final was only a matter of time.  This is truly a matchup between the unstoppable force and the immovable object.  In this series the Toronto offense won out and the Terriers win their second straight Shield.

2013 Adams Cup Finals

Los Angeles Titans versus Boston Rovers
This unnamed for now rivalry takes center stage once again.  For now, the Rovers have had the Titans' number winning their last finals matchup in 2010.  In the 14 AHA seasons, either LA or Boston has been in finals 8 season.  This year the Green and White celebrate once again and claim American Supremacy.  The Rovers, a team matched up with the NHL St. Louis Blues who never even went to a Stanley Cup, just won their 5th Adams Cup.

7/10/2020 9:35 am  #648

Just need one more and I've got my infinity gauntlet

7/10/2020 9:38 am  #649

@Stickman: I already feel needed enough at the Prosecutor’s office, I don’t need your frivolous law requests to feel needed.

@Osgiliath Guard: I told you I only handle criminal cases, mainly pertaining to murder. There’s a whole other part of the office for civil cases, which your case clearly is.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

7/10/2020 10:55 am  #650

Back to Back! The T-Dogs are finally back on top!

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera