Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2020 12:48 pm  #341

Re: AltHL Legacy

Rugrat wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDQ7kofMCE

This is all I have for this nonsense.

I half expected you to rickroll us

Same

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/28/2020 2:50 pm  #342

Way to go Rovers!

Um Miles, calm down buddy, it'll be OK..... I think... I hope....

But, uh, yeah, go.... Boston.... 😌

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/28/2020 3:16 pm  #343

Excellent choice in dangerously angry YouTuber. At this point I have no idea how to turn the curse off, sadly, so the Racers may be doomed for all time. Sorry!

5/28/2020 4:32 pm  #344

Wait.... owner Stickman's infomercial psychic...... was WRONG?!?!?!?!   While he denies kicking his personal secretary in a fit of rage, (they later settled), Stickman vowed to never again allow a TV ad to influence his business decision making.....

At least until the Uroclub was invented, "It'll prevent my important business golf meetings from being interrupted!"

LMAO, good series Rovers!  Racers.... well, I can't keep offering you well wishes, as that doesn't work.... hey, maybe this old Uroclub might give your team some luck!

Last edited by Stickman (5/28/2020 4:35 pm)

5/28/2020 4:45 pm  #345

Stickman wrote:

Wait.... owner Stickman's infomercial psychic...... was WRONG?!?!?!?!   While he denies kicking his personal secretary in a fit of rage, (they later settled), Stickman vowed to never again allow a TV ad to influence his business decision making.....

At least until the Uroclub was invented, "It'll prevent my important business golf meetings from being interrupted!"

[snipped for space]

LMAO, good series Rovers!  Racers.... well, I can't keep offering you well wishes, as that doesn't work.... hey, maybe this old Uroclub might give your team some luck!

Please do not get it confused with https://bigbeertha.com/

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/28/2020 4:55 pm  #346

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Stickman wrote:

[snipped for space]

Please do not get it confused with https://bigbeertha.com/

“Why is this beer salty?”

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/28/2020 5:17 pm  #347

ThisIsFine wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Same

Oh please, I’m a denizen if the internet, it would’ve been too obvious to rickroll you all.

QCS, I have no words to describe this curse, I’m just hoping Sidney Crosjesus is our savior at this point. As to all the people trying to calm me down, TRY BEING IN THIS POSITION!!!!!

Oh, and the Uroclub? That might be the only trophy we win at this point.

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (5/28/2020 5:19 pm)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/28/2020 5:37 pm  #348

ThisIsFine wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Same

Oh please, I’m a denizen if the internet, it would’ve been too obvious to rickroll you all.

QCS, I have no words to describe this curse, I’m just hoping Sidney Crosjesus is our savior at this point. As to all the people trying to calm me down, TRY BEING IN THIS POSITION!!!!!

The Racers still have plenty of evil Pittsburgh juju to work off of, but apparently so far my Denver voodoo has been stronger.

5/28/2020 6:29 pm  #349

QCS wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

Same

The Racers still have plenty of evil Pittsburgh juju to work off of, but apparently so far my Denver voodoo has been stronger.

At least I’m expecting those years to be dreadful. I’d think there would be at least 4 championship banners!!!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/28/2020 6:29 pm  #350

ThisIsFine wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Same

Hey friend, try spending a few years at the very very bottom. It is enlightening and refreshing. Portland has never been  so close to inner peace. At least you didn't miss the playoffs with 87 points. I do not care how many times they explain the math to me the points column said 87 and I am sticking to it.

Board footera