Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



4/06/2020 11:44 am  #211


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

So much salt, and we haven’t even drafted the teams yet.


https://i.imgur.com/LZx7vpw.png
https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."
 

4/06/2020 11:46 am  #212


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

So much salt, and we haven’t even drafted the teams yet.

No salt here, just a desire to play, my friend! I'm excited to continue the process.


https://i.imgur.com/eRSnsTt.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/779911989928656957/832381487709945877/CLT.png
https://i.imgur.com/GkGUEc4.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ncGXK03.png
Check out the RIBF here and the KLH here!
 

4/06/2020 11:49 am  #213


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

QCS wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

So much salt, and we haven’t even drafted the teams yet.

No salt here, just a desire to play, my friend! I'm excited to continue the process.

 
Can’t wait until the actual season starts, then there will be a salt mine in here!


https://i.imgur.com/LZx7vpw.png
https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."
 

4/06/2020 11:52 am  #214


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

I really thought San Francisco would go a lot sooner.


https://i.imgur.com/TkrupvI.png
 

4/06/2020 12:17 pm  #215


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

The Racers-Bighorns rivalry is gonna be epic.


https://i.ibb.co/7vx4W5z/EC22-D710-7-B88-4422-817-E-CFFC18-F5-C07-C.jpg
Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum
Official Owner of the Toronto Terriers (5x Canadian Shield Champs), Toronto Beavers (3x AltBowl Champs), and Honolulu Kahunas (1x AltBA Champs)
 

4/06/2020 12:21 pm  #216


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

Careful getting into a rivalry with the Prosecutor. If I’ve learned anything from another sim league I was in with him it’s that he can fan the flame. Oh, and if you lose to him he will let you know. From memory, I don’t think he lost often either.... but that’s when performances and skill of future players weren’t such a mystery.


https://i.imgur.com/v0rLnNd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YkYUCCS.jpg
 

4/06/2020 12:30 pm  #217


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Careful getting into a rivalry with the Prosecutor. If I’ve learned anything from another sim league I was in with him it’s that he can fan the flame. Oh, and if you lose to him he will let you know. From memory, I don’t think he lost often either.... but that’s when performances and skill of future players weren’t such a mystery.

 
Let him reap what he sows, my friend.


https://i.imgur.com/LZx7vpw.png
https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."
 

4/06/2020 12:53 pm  #218


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Careful getting into a rivalry with the Prosecutor. If I’ve learned anything from another sim league I was in with him it’s that he can fan the flame. Oh, and if you lose to him he will let you know. From memory, I don’t think he lost often either.... but that’s when performances and skill of future players weren’t such a mystery.

 
Let him reap what he sows, my friend.

Oh ho! Are you challenging me?


https://i.imgur.com/eRSnsTt.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/779911989928656957/832381487709945877/CLT.png
https://i.imgur.com/GkGUEc4.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ncGXK03.png
Check out the RIBF here and the KLH here!
 

4/06/2020 1:10 pm  #219


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

I’ll tell you who I’m challenging: Gritty and FC Macbeth! This could be an opportunity to defend Anglophone Canada and it’s hockey virtues. Matter of fact, I’m going to have the Terriers wear their maple leaf alternate as at home games against the Chevs and Owls to remind them that the Terriers are Canada’s team. So take that, Province of Quebec!


https://i.ibb.co/7vx4W5z/EC22-D710-7-B88-4422-817-E-CFFC18-F5-C07-C.jpg
Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum
Official Owner of the Toronto Terriers (5x Canadian Shield Champs), Toronto Beavers (3x AltBowl Champs), and Honolulu Kahunas (1x AltBA Champs)
 

4/06/2020 1:14 pm  #220


Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

I’ll challenge the Kingfishers.... mostly because Hydrant mixed up the locations of Seattle and Halifax, but at least he knew Portland’s biggest rival was in Washington. He also has a deep fear of birds.

Also, ThisIsFine, did you consider the fuel you’d be giving your rivals when you named your mascot Dukie?

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (4/06/2020 1:17 pm)


https://i.imgur.com/v0rLnNd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YkYUCCS.jpg
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum