Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2020 11:44 am  #211

Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

So much salt, and we haven’t even drafted the teams yet.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

4/06/2020 11:46 am  #212

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

No salt here, just a desire to play, my friend! I'm excited to continue the process.

4/06/2020 11:49 am  #213

QCS wrote:

No salt here, just a desire to play, my friend! I'm excited to continue the process.

Can’t wait until the actual season starts, then there will be a salt mine in here!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)

4/06/2020 11:52 am  #214

I really thought San Francisco would go a lot sooner.

4/06/2020 12:17 pm  #215

The Racers-Bighorns rivalry is gonna be epic.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

4/06/2020 12:21 pm  #216

Careful getting into a rivalry with the Prosecutor. If I’ve learned anything from another sim league I was in with him it’s that he can fan the flame. Oh, and if you lose to him he will let you know. From memory, I don’t think he lost often either.... but that’s when performances and skill of future players weren’t such a mystery.

4/06/2020 12:30 pm  #217

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Careful getting into a rivalry with the Prosecutor. If I’ve learned anything from another sim league I was in with him it’s that he can fan the flame. Oh, and if you lose to him he will let you know. From memory, I don’t think he lost often either.... but that’s when performances and skill of future players weren’t such a mystery.

Let him reap what he sows, my friend.

4/06/2020 12:53 pm  #218

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Let him reap what he sows, my friend.

Oh ho! Are you challenging me?

4/06/2020 1:10 pm  #219

I’ll tell you who I’m challenging: Gritty and FC Macbeth! This could be an opportunity to defend Anglophone Canada and it’s hockey virtues. Matter of fact, I’m going to have the Terriers wear their maple leaf alternate as at home games against the Chevs and Owls to remind them that the Terriers are Canada’s team. So take that, Province of Quebec!

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

4/06/2020 1:14 pm  #220

I’ll challenge the Kingfishers.... mostly because Hydrant mixed up the locations of Seattle and Halifax, but at least he knew Portland’s biggest rival was in Washington. He also has a deep fear of birds.

Also, ThisIsFine, did you consider the fuel you’d be giving your rivals when you named your mascot Dukie?

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (4/06/2020 1:17 pm)

Board footera