Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2020 3:58 pm  #281

Re: The AltHL - Group C Voting & Owner Application!

Make it 4 of us for expansion teams

8/13/2020 4:38 pm  #282

I mean, I love that there's this much interest in this league. But if expansion won't be happening until after this upcoming season (not the one in the playoffs right now), we should probably just reign it in for now.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

8/13/2020 4:52 pm  #283

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I mean, I love that there's this much interest in this league. But if expansion won't be happening until after this upcoming season (not the one in the playoffs right now), we should probably just reign it in for now.

Agreed. It'll be exciting when it comes up.  We have a whole process that will be fun to work through.  In the mean time let's not go too crazy.

8/13/2020 4:58 pm  #284

Dan O'Mac wrote:

It’s a marketing approach to generate more interest and revenue during a slower time in the league. It will actually take two years for expansion news to be released.

The ol’ Seattle approach!

8/13/2020 9:06 pm  #285

Is there such thing as relocation? Or y'know, an owner switch.

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

8/13/2020 9:35 pm  #286

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

It’s a marketing approach to generate more interest and revenue during a slower time in the league. It will actually take two years for expansion news to be released.

The ol’ Seattle approach!

Don't. Jinx. Us. 😤

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

8/13/2020 9:41 pm  #287

FC Macbeth wrote:

We definitely won't be relocating any of our teams but we could explore a possible owner switch. But that'll come later.

8/13/2020 9:46 pm  #288

Hey y'all, I'm glad we've got plenty of people excited to join, that's still a ways off. Let's try and wait until we get to the official expansion process, ok?

8/14/2020 7:10 am  #289

Gritty wrote:

FC Macbeth wrote:

We definitely won't be relocating any of our teams but we could explore a possible owner switch. But that'll come later.

If there was even an expansion right here, I'd like to own a team based in Asia. Particularly my home country, Malaysia.

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

8/14/2020 3:43 pm  #290

I apply to be an owner!

Board footera