Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2020 12:35 pm  #71

Re: The North American Association of Baseball!

master BDoof (CodeG) wrote:

Thats why I almost never update my OS. Good luck, hope you're able to find a fix soon.

Well, I resisted for over two years, but finally I kinda forced it through. I'll probably just wait for a sale on OOTP 21 or whatever the newest version is and resume with the new software. We'll see how long it takes.

At the very least, I have tons more space on my computer now, and I'll try to get the new teams and new league look up soon.

11/06/2020 1:22 pm  #72

I know this has been dormant for seven something months, but it would be a shame for this thread to go to waste.

11/06/2020 1:33 pm  #73

MitchSwanson94 wrote:

I know this has been dormant for seven something months, but it would be a shame for this thread to go to waste.

This is a bit of a blast from the past, but sadly this specific series isn't coming back. The old files that I had of the simulation have been lost after a computer update. That said, it's not entirely dead. I have no idea if or when this will be done, but I do have a US-based concept in the works.

In the mean time, I've been working on my fictional country, Robin Island. The baseball league can be found here and the hockey league can be found here.

Other things have simply taken priority from my work here recently, but I'm hoping beginning early 2021 (after college deadlines) I can get back to regularly posting my fictional concepts.

Last edited by QCS (11/06/2020 1:33 pm)

Board footera