Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2019 12:47 pm  #1

AHSports Logo/Banner Contest Event 2: Site Banner Design

EVENT 1: ALTERNATE HISTORY SPORTS BANNER DESIGN

Task: To design a unique and creative banner featuring the site logo, to be displayed at the top of the website

GENERAL CONTEST RULES:
- Only registered members of the forum may participate
- Participants may only submit one entry
- Please make sure that all of your entry is your work. If I discover you've used someone else's work as part of your logos, you will be disqualified from the rest of the competition.

EVENT RULES:
- The banner must have some form of the site's name on it. Alternate History Sports and AHSports are acceptable to use.
- Unlike the logo competition, you do NOT need a colour and b/w version of the banner. Only a colour one has to be submitted.
- DO NOT place any sort of identifier on your entry, as they will all be anonymous.
- DO NOT add anything to your entry that is not part of the banner.
- All entries must have a distinguishable outline between the banner itself and a white background.
- All entries should have at least 100px of space between the logos and the edge of the canvas ON ALL SIDES.
- Entries must have AT LEAST a 1:3 height to width ratio.
- The maximum width for entries is 1800px.
- Do not place watermarks on your entries, as I will be adding one before posting it.
- Please name your files following this format:

- username_contest_event#
      - For example, if I were to submit an entry, it would look like: NoE38_contest_event1
- All entries are to be submitted to: noe38concepts@gmail.com

- Once you submit an entry, it is final. No follow-up emails with any tweaks.
I will be taking submissions until Saturday, August 31 at noon EST.

If you have any questions, ask them here or PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

Looking forward to seeing your entries, and have fun!

9/03/2019 11:24 am  #2

Re: AHSports Logo/Banner Contest Event 2: Site Banner Design

But seriously, I'm anxious to see what people came up with.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/03/2019 4:22 pm  #3

Re: AHSports Logo/Banner Contest Event 2: Site Banner Design

Unfortunately, nobody submitted a banner for the contest, so in order to find the winner, the first person to submit an entry will be the winner*

*please don't just whip something up quickly and half-ass it. Make sure the design has had time put into it.

Board footera