Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2023 4:39 pm  #1

The AltBA Season 2023

Welcome to another season of the AltBA. We have a ways before we tip off for the third season but we are trying to get ahead of the game in terms of organization. This week we are looking to hear from everyone interested in participating.

- Are you an owner interested in returning? Fill out the form.
- Are you an owner who needs to take a step back this season? Fill out the form. 
- Are you someone interested in becoming an owner? Fill out the form. 

Here's the form! 

Please fill out the form by Saturday, June 3. 

If you know of anyone interested in the league please have them fill out the form or contact me directly. 

Last edited by Gritty (5/30/2023 4:39 pm)

8/06/2023 12:17 pm  #2

Re: The AltBA Season 2023

We will be following up with more information. We have a busy next few months as we get our fall leagues underway. I wanted to flag some important dates for our league. Please put these dates on your calendar: 

KEEPERS - OCTOBER 7

DRAFT - OCTOBER 14

10/03/2023 10:53 pm  #3

Hey folks, I'm kicking this all off for the AltBA. I know what Gritty's post said, but I'm shifting the deadline to TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10th, 2023. Your budget is 60 points. Please send your keepers to to AltLB.DC@gmail.com.

KEEPER LIST AND VALUES 

EDIT: Moved deadline to ensure people have time to check players on Fantrax.

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (10/07/2023 9:06 pm)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/10/2023 11:53 am  #4

As we continue to move towards the start of the AltBA season, we are still working on renewing the league from last year. As such, the deadline is now a FIRM Sunday, October 15th. Budget is still the same. If we are not able to get the league renewed by Thursday, a new league will be set up and invites will be emailed to the email you have used for the AltFL. I am attempting to avoid that because it would be more hassle for all of you. This puts us in line to draft on October 21st or 22nd, and we'll gauge interest on that next week. The start of the season will be October 24th because that's when the NBA will start their season.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/12/2023 8:34 am  #5

Invites to the new AltBA league have been sent. You will need to upload your logo again. Keepers are due no later than OCTOBER 15th.

10/17/2023 1:49 pm  #6

Hey guys! I hope you're excited for the AltBA season. We've got another when2meet for you all to figure out when our draft will be. Please fill it out!

AltBA Draft

10/18/2023 3:15 pm  #7

And all the keepers have been entered on the Fantrax site, and we're now on the "getting ready for the draft" stage. If you haven't filled out the When2Meet for the AltBA draft, please see QCS's post HERE.

10/19/2023 9:07 pm  #8

And the draft time is set. The AltBA draft will be SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22nd at 8:00pm Eastern!

10/22/2023 11:38 pm  #9

Well, that was certainly some free agency draft, right? The Emeralds looks to defend our Pacific Division Title... wait, there is no Pacific Division? It's just two leagues? Well, let's do some things there! We're starting off on the road, as we head to Louisville to face the Spirits. We're going to highlight our returning star player, Trae Young, as we start the season in our standard road set, the dark green Evergreen set. #ACutAboveTheRest

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (10/23/2023 9:41 pm)

10/23/2023 9:50 pm  #10

It's time for another season of Invaders basketball! Last year ended with a strange sense of deja vu, which I don't think came from Invaders Spiritual Advisor Olivia Rodrigo, and instead came with our second straight West Finals loss at the hands of the Kansas City Marshals. We'll be trying not to avoid the three-peat, and hopefully, we can come out with a better result. That campaign starts in Vancouver, as we're on the road to face a hungry Caribou squad, and it starts with star center Joel Embiid, who will look to build off his MVP campaign from last season.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

Board footera