Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2022 8:46 am  #61

Re: The AltHL Season 2022

Week four is in the books! The Loons jump five, the Bighorns jump four, and the Wildcats fall six.

11/07/2022 9:34 am  #62

I don't pretend to understand your math, but how did the undefeated Sawblades, who scored 140+ points this week DROP in the rankings?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/07/2022 9:44 am  #63

The 48ers are rolling now, as we knocked off a feisty Shocker squad to move to 4-0. We are remaining on the road this week with game three of a four game road trip, as we head to the capitol city of Ottawa. It's not Milwaukee's capitol city, but it's a capitol city. We look to keep things rolling and with the Ivory sweaters again, shown off by 23-year old winger, Martin Necas!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/07/2022 11:21 am  #64

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I don't pretend to understand your math, but how did the undefeated Sawblades, who scored 140+ points this week DROP in the rankings?

11/07/2022 12:27 pm  #65

It was a rough week for the Wildcats, as not only did we fail to put up 100 points for the first time this season, we lost two out of our three goalies to injury. We face another tough test as we travel to Denver to face the Bighorns, who are extremely hot off a win over a very good Loons team. We'll have to once again rely on our defense, led by Mikhail Sergachev, to slow the Bighorns down (that's how fantasy sports works, right?) if we hope to get back into the win column. #WhatTeam #EDMvsDEN

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

11/07/2022 1:42 pm  #66

That was an excellent week for the Owls, who now find themselves back at .500 on the season. The Owls head out on a 2-game road trip, and our first stop is in Anchorage to take on the 3-1 Alaska Auroras, who have gotten big wins against Halifax and Calgary over the past few weeks and are not to be taken lightly.
It was a fantastic performance from our featured player of the week, Erik Karlsson, that pushed us over Boston, and we hope he can do the same this week. Oh, by the way, we are wearing our standard away set in Anchorage. #RevengeOfTheHoot #QUEvsALA

11/08/2022 8:21 am  #67

Oopsy-poopsy, due to an unintentional mixup of the scores of the green-and-gold-colored teams' scores, some rankings were incorrect. Here are the real rankings, to dispel any air of "He Hate Me."

11/10/2022 12:57 am  #68

It just wasn't meant to be. A close game with Winnipeg leaves the Racers at 2-2 heading into a matchup with the undefeated Portland Sawblades. This should be a high-scoring game so be sure to get your tickets! Last week's star was Nathan MacKinnon, who put up 21 points in a heroic effort.

This week the Racers return from our road trip against the Sawblades. We'll be in our normal black home jerseys as we try to come back from our current deficit. #LightsOut

11/14/2022 9:45 am  #69

Well, in just their second season, the 48ers are HOT! Their string of top-three rankings continues with the top slot this week. A special shoutout goes to the Wildcats, who, at #10, are the top-ranked team in the Western Conference.

11/14/2022 11:12 am  #70

Well, I didn't think that was supposed to happen. I have been eliminated. Let's head to the standings:

8-1  DireBear
7-2  Darknes
7-2  Kingsfan
6-3  Magic
6-3  Steelman
5-4  Dan O'Mac

I suppose I can't just ignore this now that I'm eliminated, so for the 5 of you remaining, make your picks!

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PICKS!!!

Board footera