Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



8/04/2022 5:46 pm  #1


Can you change your username?

As the title says, I want to change my username. I just feel that Rugrat is to childish and I want something that’s more appropriate for this board.


https://i.imgur.com/1CE9zLN.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FV7qxRo.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/DE9l51q.pnghttps://imgur.com/CnPB2Kd.pnghttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rO2lHNCwOQU/YJSIGHOBaSI/AAAAAAAADlM/2z1DSX9npSg20WMzDMKhqMLfmJBEu5qfQCLcBGAsYHQ/s400/Halifax%2BMariners-01.png
https://i.imgur.com/sQuE3v2.png
 
 

8/04/2022 9:43 pm  #2


Re: Can you change your username?

Rugrat wrote:

As the title says, I want to change my username. I just feel that Rugrat is to childish and I want something that’s more appropriate for this board.

 
Only way to do that would be to make an entirely new account.


https://imgur.com/FBkx26r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/OmvF1Sw.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/NheYlqz.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/4M8JjHt.pnghttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KQPrfeoaUiU/YNENDkHdjzI/AAAAAAAADxg/aBRmg7Dc2A4a0sROWpJ7DzNa6K4ubL2dACLcBGAsYHQ/s400/Boston%2BIndependents-01.png
 

8/05/2022 9:21 am  #3


Re: Can you change your username?

Darknes wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

As the title says, I want to change my username. I just feel that Rugrat is to childish and I want something that’s more appropriate for this board.

 
Only way to do that would be to make an entirely new account.

Oh, I see.


https://i.imgur.com/1CE9zLN.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FV7qxRo.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/DE9l51q.pnghttps://imgur.com/CnPB2Kd.pnghttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rO2lHNCwOQU/YJSIGHOBaSI/AAAAAAAADlM/2z1DSX9npSg20WMzDMKhqMLfmJBEu5qfQCLcBGAsYHQ/s400/Halifax%2BMariners-01.png
https://i.imgur.com/sQuE3v2.png
 
     Thread Starter
 

8/05/2022 10:18 am  #4


Re: Can you change your username?

Rugrat wrote:

Darknes wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

As the title says, I want to change my username. I just feel that Rugrat is to childish and I want something that’s more appropriate for this board.

 
Only way to do that would be to make an entirely new account.

Oh, I see.

I have been informed when we go over to the new Board hosting platform. Username changes will be possible, so bare with us. We'll announce when name changes will be possible.


https://imgur.com/FBkx26r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/OmvF1Sw.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/NheYlqz.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/4M8JjHt.pnghttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KQPrfeoaUiU/YNENDkHdjzI/AAAAAAAADxg/aBRmg7Dc2A4a0sROWpJ7DzNa6K4ubL2dACLcBGAsYHQ/s400/Boston%2BIndependents-01.png
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum