Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2022 9:37 pm  #41

Re: AltFL Discussion 2022

The Nightriders are open to trade discussions, potentially looking to deal some Running Backs or Wide Receivers primarily looking to acquire draft capital.

You can contact me either here on the Boards or over Discord if you want to talk trades.

11/20/2022 10:04 am  #42

The Brawlers are looking to move DeAndre Hopkins for a team who is interested in a playoff run. Feel free to reach out if interested. 

11/24/2022 10:20 am  #43

I suppose with the trade deadline basically here, I'll just throw it out there (will be posting in AHS too, don't worry) that if anyone wants Carson Wentz (backup QB though you never know with Washington. If Heineike sucks soon, Wentz could come back to being the starter), just lemme know what you're offering. I know a Rookie First Rounder isn't realistic, but I would prefer a rookie draft, but of course, I'm willing to listen to offers.

Last edited by Stickman (11/24/2022 10:20 am)

11/25/2022 9:50 am  #44

With the trade deadline only two days away, I figure I'll put this out there one last time. I have A.J. Dillon available for trade. With Elijah Mitchell healthy and Tyler Allgeier's performance, he's slipped down my depth chart a bit. I'll consider all offers.

For those of you who may need it, I've also got a few extra linebackers, so you can also make offers there.

I love draft picks, but the right players could also entice me.

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (11/25/2022 3:21 pm)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

Board footera