Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2022 9:56 pm  #141

Re: The AltFL Season 2022

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

I'll take 15. Don't want it but I feel obligated.

alexa play "deja vu" by smashmouth

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/15/2022 2:21 pm  #142

The Raptors escaped Week 1 with a big win over the Sabrecats, who didn't make things easy. Unfortunately, things aren't gonna get easier this week as they take on the mighty Portland Grizzlies in a huge divisional matchup. Which Green and Yellow team will reign supreme?

Tremaine Edmunds is the focus of this week's graphic. He got the season started with a huge performance, including 10 tackles against the reigning SB champs. The Raptors will make one uniform change this week, switching from yellow to green pants, for a yellow-green-green-green look.

9/15/2022 7:54 pm  #143

It was a tough week 1 for the Galactics. Not only a tough loss on the score sheet but a tough loss under centre as Dak Prescott will be missing a few games. We are still deciding on our starter for the week, it will be either Joe Flacco or Cooper Rush. On the bright side, Saquon showed why he's an important piece to this team, putting up stellar numbers this past week. We are hoping he can keep it up as we head into San Antonio to face off against the Phantoms. Jersey-wise, we are bringing our usual away whites, but with the white buckets and purple pants.

9/16/2022 3:53 pm  #144

The Reapers were able to vanquish their Beaver-shaped demons last week and are looking to continue this momentum with a win against the New York Emperors. We'll be donning our normal home look, with Reaper Red helmets, jerseys, and socks, matched with Pepper Green pants. #FeelTheHeat

9/17/2022 7:10 pm  #145

9/19/2022 10:46 pm  #146

ranking

9/19/2022 11:34 pm  #147

Two down, 10 to go. No tiebreakers though, so I like that! This week's results:
9-3 IDM
9-3 Kingsfan11
9-3 DireBear
9-3 QCS
9-3 Magic
8-4 Dan O'Mac
8-4 Steelman
7-5 NoE38
7-5 Darknes
7-5 JamHeronArk
6-6 Edgeworth 

So with that, Edge goes home. Thanks for playing, I hope you had fun. Ten remain, here's your matchups:

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PICKS!

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (9/19/2022 11:36 pm)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/19/2022 11:59 pm  #148

AltFL Team of the Week! Congrats to Portland and Utah for having two players.

Last edited by Darknes (9/20/2022 12:06 am)

9/20/2022 8:45 am  #149

Owusu-Koramoah*

Also, he wasn't even my highest scoring LB. My highest Scoring LB was Matt Milano.

Either way, we're onto week 3! Coming off two wins in the East Division, we head back home to the Polo Grounds for Marvel Night! We're celebrating the Marvel Comic Book company as many of their heroes are based in New York, or at least started there. You'll see costumed actors dressed as the heroes throughout the stadium and, of course, your own Emperor hero, COOGAN! The San Diego Destroyers get to make the trip across country this week, looking to notch their first win while the Emperors look to remain undefeated. This week we'll be wearing our standard home uniforms with the gray helmets, yellow jerseys, and gray pants. Featured player this week is wide receiver A.J. Brown!

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (9/20/2022 9:48 pm)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/20/2022 9:20 pm  #150

Well, those crows sure were scary, but not scary enough. The Kentucky Stallions are ready to continue their unbeaten streak by returning home to take on Andy and the Miami Hammerheads. Our featured player this week is Matt Ryan, who, even though he had a very disappointing week last week, will still continue to be a team leader throughout the rest of the season (hopefully. that is the plan here).

Thank you as usual to Wallflower for this graphic

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

Board footera