Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2022 9:30 pm  #131

Re: The AltFL Season 2022

Edit: I made my answer less vague in the next post. Sorry for the double.

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (9/13/2022 10:04 pm)

9/13/2022 10:00 pm  #132

Dan O'Mac wrote:

One down, 11 to go. We had fun though, right?

How it all shook out:
11-1   IDM
9-3     DireBear
9-3     NoE38
8-4     Magic
8-4     QCS
8-4     Darknes
8-4     JamHeronArk
7-5     KingsFan11
6-6     Dan O'Mac
6-6     Edgeworth
6-6     Steelman
6-6     Scratch

The tiebreakers got to come into play in week 1 already, and Edge was off by 1.75 points to remain safe, Dan was off by 4.03 points to move on, Steel missed by 15.25 points, and Scratch was eliminated with "Enough to beat the other team but still end up lower than first in the power rankings". I have verified that this will be wrong, therefore cannot be closest.

Eleven remain, here's your matchups:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE FORM TO MAKE YOUR PICKS!

You directly told me that my tiebreaker answer was voided then told me that I wasn't allowed to change it on Friday. I don't care if I am out, I am just confused about why you told me one thing then said something else publicly.

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (9/14/2022 10:15 am)

9/13/2022 11:41 pm  #133

I'm also taking over doing Team of the Week for the AltFL. Congrats to both the Bandits and the Galactics for having two players each!

9/13/2022 11:47 pm  #134

Well... it's time for week two, and YOUR New York Emperors are on their way down to Charlotte to face the Carolina Reapers. They look good, and we're going to bust out the gray helmets, white jersey and gray pants. You know, the normal look for the road. And showing them off is star, and most importantly healthy, running back Christian McCaffrey!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/14/2022 12:05 am  #135

Your Boston Nightriders are welcoming the Buffalo Bolts to the Old Revere for the home opener. The 'Riders are going with their standard Home set up with the Blue Helmets, Blue Jerseys with Yellow Pants. #RideOn #MightofMass #GroundtheBolts

9/14/2022 12:11 am  #136

Darknes wrote:

I'm also taking over doing Team of the Week for the AltFL. Congrats to both the Bandits and the Galactics for having two players each!

AltFL team of the week with zero snaps played. Most impressive bench stat I’ve ever seen.

9/14/2022 12:25 am  #137

Well, that didn't go so well. Our entire team got outscored by Seattle's defence. Anyway, on to the next game, as the Destroyers hit the road to the Arizona desert to face off against the Scorpions to hopefully get our first win. This week's featured player is our star running back, Joe Mixon, who was the only bright spot in our offence last week. The Destroyers will be wearing their alternate uniforms of Navy-Grey-Grey this week. #SDvsARZ #SeekAndDestroy

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (9/14/2022 1:48 am)

9/14/2022 6:33 pm  #138

umm uh ...
can confirm, dan
giant space squid made me some power rankings
the bees are gone
i don't know how they work
but
ItDoesn'tMatter
takes the one
here you go

Last edited by JamHeronArk (9/14/2022 6:33 pm)

9/14/2022 6:58 pm  #139

> #1 in the standings
> #1 in the power rankings
> #1 in knockout

Man, I knew the Steelheads were gonna be good, but not this good. What changed? Well, we got a new kicker, but he kicked one field goal and zero extra points last week, so that can't be it. The only other new starter this year is DL Jeffery Simmons, who had two sacks and a forced fumble and made it onto the Team of the Week. Yeah, that's more like it. He, and the rest of the team, will look to build on this overwhelming success as we make the long, arduous journey from San Diego all the way to Los Angeles. We're back in our normal road set this week for another showdown in SoCal. #NervesOfSteel #SEAvsLA #ripBees

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/14/2022 9:25 pm  #140

JamHeronArk wrote:

umm uh ...
can confirm, dan
giant space squid made me some power rankings
the bees are gone
i don't know how they work
but
ItDoesn'tMatter
takes the one
here you go

I'll take 15. Don't want it but I feel obligated.

Board footera