Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2022 11:27 pm  #121

Re: The AltFL Season 2022

The Boston Nightriders ride back to defend their No..I mean East Division title from the contenders within their division. They begin their march through the season in Philadelphia against the Brawlers. RB Josh Jacobs is eager to go up against their former team as the Nightriders go with their traditional road uniforms with blue helmets, white jersey and yellow pants. #BOSvsPHI #RideOn

9/08/2022 2:54 am  #122

Carolina fans, are you ready for some football?! The Reapers kick off the 2022 season with a brand-new look Bojangles Stadium against the Toronto Beavers. For their first game in their new look, they'll be pulling out the default home set - Reaper Red helmets, jerseys, and socks, with Pepper Green pants. QB Trevor Lawrence looks to improve upon his rookie season with WR DJ Moore, LB Brian Burns, and CB Jaycee Horn all returning to get the Reapers back into the playoffs. #FeelTheHeat

Last edited by QCS (9/08/2022 2:54 am)

9/08/2022 4:57 am  #123

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Football is back baby! The defending West Division runners-up are looking to make some noise once again this season. We got a new DL and K to lead us into the future, but we are focusing on the primary contributor in the run game in D'Andre Swift, who went without a feature on any of our jerseys last season. It's a tough start for us as we begin 3-straight road games heading into San Diego to face off with the Destroyers. We will be wearing a brand new uniform set to start off the year, going steel from head to toe for a little spice. #NervesOfSteel #SEAvsSD

Sorry, your post was good but I'm too busy laughing at how perfect that guy's name is for his position. That is THE perfect name for a RB!

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

9/08/2022 8:35 am  #124

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Sorry, your post was good but I'm too busy laughing at how perfect that guy's name is for his position. That is THE perfect name for a RB!

I'm glad you liked my post! I wrote it all by myself.

Personally I think THE perfect name for a RB is Greg Dix but you do have a good point

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/08/2022 1:50 pm  #125

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

I wrote it all by myself.

So you gonna pay me for being a ghost writer...? or?

9/08/2022 1:58 pm  #126

Wallflower wrote:

So you gonna pay me for being a ghost writer...? or?

what good would paying a ghost do? I might as well throw my money into a fountain or donate it to a political campaign

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/08/2022 2:46 pm  #127

9/12/2022 11:07 pm  #128

One down, 11 to go. We had fun though, right?

How it all shook out:
11-1   IDM
9-3     DireBear
9-3     NoE38
8-4     Magic
8-4     QCS
8-4     Darknes
8-4     JamHeronArk
7-5     KingsFan11
6-6     Dan O'Mac
6-6     Edgeworth
6-6     Steelman
6-6     Scratch

The tiebreakers got to come into play in week 1 already, and Edge was off by 1.75 points to remain safe, Dan was off by 4.03 points to move on, Steel missed by 15.25 points, and Scratch was eliminated with "Enough to beat the other team but still end up lower than first in the power rankings". I have verified that this will be wrong, therefore cannot be closest.

Eleven remain, here's your matchups:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE FORM TO MAKE YOUR PICKS!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/13/2022 8:23 pm  #129

After week 1's victory at home vs St. Louis, the Kentucky Stallions are fully prepared to travel to Kansas City and take down the Scarecrows. Will we leave a billboard of our best player to taunt them after like the Wildcats did to Mizzou? No comment, but we are ready to extend our winning streak! 

And yes, we know the uniforms are an eyesore. That was requested by the KC owner.
Thank you to Wallflower for the graphic

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

9/13/2022 9:15 pm  #130

The Cyclones are looking to bounce back after a rough opener against the Scarecrows, and we will attempt to fix up the season with our first home game this year against the Voyageurs. After nearly 2 years of not playing due to injuries, star WR Michael Thomas made his presence known last week, and will continue to carry that into North Shore Stadium for the home opener wearing our classic home set of white on red on tan.
#TheStormApproaches

Last edited by DireBear (9/13/2022 9:22 pm)

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

Board footera