Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2022 6:21 pm  #111

Re: The AltFL Season 2022

The Kentucky Stallions are ready for a new AltFL season! With a (mostly) new team, a new owner, and a new coach, we are ready to return with a vengeance!

This week, our home opener is against the St. Louis Explorers. We are ready to defeat Edgeworth and kick off the Stallions Comeback season with a win!

Huge thank you to Wallflower for creating this graphic

Last edited by Magical_Kittenz (9/06/2022 6:35 pm)

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

9/06/2022 9:36 pm  #112

The Utah Raptors open up the 2022 Season at home against the LA Sabercats! In a season where expectations are sky-high, The Raptors are ready to make the most of this chance. This week's graphic is a 3-for-1, featuring the 3 players that will shoulder the load this year. The ever-so-versatile Lamar Jackson who's a threat passing AND running, an unstoppable force in Dalvin Cook, and the reigning OROY Ja'Marr Chase. Let's get it started!

The Raptors will wear their classic yellow-green-yellow-green set to kick off the new season.

9/06/2022 11:16 pm  #113

Hello, I am Dan O'Mac, owner of the two time playoff qualifiers, YOUR New York Emperors. We're looking to run it back and qualify for the playoffs for a third time in the modern era, and that starts at home. We welcome our New York rivals the Buffalo Bolts to the Polo Grounds for Kickoff Night.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/06/2022 11:25 pm  #114

The Cyclones are ready to open the 2022 season with a bang on the road against Kansas City. We're looking to defend our Central Division title from last year, and Matt Stafford's coming off a Super Bowl win as well. I'm not really sure what a Super Bowl is, probably something from the multiverse. Anyway, this year we've partnered with a local comic book company to provide the uniform matchups this year, and we'll start by strutting out in our classic road set of white on white on red. 
#ChaseTheStorm #TheStormApproaches

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/07/2022 8:24 am  #115

dire why would I chase the storm if the storm approaches

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/07/2022 11:05 am  #116

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

dire why would I chase the storm if the storm approaches

At least you get a choice between which you'd prefer to do. Scarecrows don't have legs so I guess we will #watchthestorm.

9/07/2022 11:27 am  #117

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

At least you get a choice between which you'd prefer to do. Scarecrows don't have legs so I guess we will #watchthestorm.

yeah ok

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/07/2022 6:34 pm  #118

Football is back baby! The defending South Division champs are looking to make some noise once again this season. We got a new QB and WR to lead us into the future, but we are focusing on the primary contributor in the run game in Najee Harris, who went without a feature on any of our jerseys last season. It's a tough start for us as we begin 3-straight road games heading into Dallas to face off with the Bandits. We will be wearing purple lids with white tops and purple bottoms, but we are throwing in the orange socks for a little spice. #startthecountdown #enteringlightspeed #ORLvsDAL2022 #GoGalacticsGo

9/07/2022 8:03 pm  #119

Football is back baby! The defending West Division runners-up are looking to make some noise once again this season. We got a new DL and K to lead us into the future, but we are focusing on the primary contributor in the run game in D'Andre Swift, who went without a feature on any of our jerseys last season. It's a tough start for us as we begin 3-straight road games heading into San Diego to face off with the Destroyers. We will be wearing a brand new uniform set to start off the year, going steel from head to toe for a little spice. #NervesOfSteel #SEAvsSD

Last edited by ItDoesntMatter (9/07/2022 10:09 pm)

9/07/2022 9:17 pm  #120

The San Diego Destroyers are ready for the new AltFL season! We are ready to return with a vengeance with a (mostly) new team, a new owner, and a new coach! The first game of our revenge tour sees us opening the season at home against the divisional rival Steelheads. Our new star quarterback Aaron Rodgers will lead the way with the Destroyers wearing navy from head to toe. #SDvsSEA #SeekAndDestroy

Thanks to Dan O'Mac for the graphic. Also got to give credit to Magic for the 1st two lines of my post.

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (9/08/2022 3:19 pm)

Board footera