Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2022 8:47 pm  #71

Re: AltCAA - 2022 Season

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Five. And. Oh. Do I really have to say any more?

Probably not considering you say it roughly 10 times between winning and your post every week, but winning is fun so I can't blame/stop you.

10/03/2022 8:57 pm  #72

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Probably not considering you say it roughly 10 times between winning and your post every week, but winning is fun so I can't blame/stop you.

I've only been 5-0 for a couple of days but fair enough

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

10/03/2022 10:40 pm  #73

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Sorry that I didn't clarify, you remind us that you win (many many times) every time you win. I thought you'd get the point.

10/03/2022 11:08 pm  #74

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Sorry that I didn't clarify, you remind us that you win (many many times) every time you win. I thought you'd get the point.

I do get the point, which is one of the reasons I'm winning so much (the other reason being that my opponent each week does not get the point)

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

10/04/2022 12:28 am  #75

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

I do get the point, which is one of the reasons I'm winning so much (the other reason being that my opponent each week does not get the point)

Good one. Can't wait to see you post a similar joke with the same punchline in response to someone who dares generally mention the AltCAA in the hot-tub within the next 24 hours. 

10/05/2022 1:19 am  #76

Stop me if you've heard this before... Charlotte and Calvert drop another pair of games this week. Both teams are 1-4 and have their backs against the wall when it comes to playing some postseason football. This week, Calvert faces an ECC rival in St. Laurent and the Highlanders face a tough UNF team, both for the second time this year. The Crusaders' one and only win has come against the Patriotes, can they repeat that again this week? They'll be in their silver-domed throwbacks while Charlotte dons their normal road look. #EverUpward #DefendTheBay

10/05/2022 11:48 am  #77

Better late than never to complain over some numbers! There's a bit of a shakeup in the rankings this week, as Nouvelle France takes the top spot away from Minnesota A&M after the Thresher's first sub-100 point game this season. The top 5 got shaken up for the first time this season, with both Semiahmoo and Wichita A&M both dropping out after some subpar performances. Taking their place are the biggest risers this week, with St. Brendan's and Southern Colorado taking their place. Oh hey, the only undefeated team left is ranked #8. That's neat. Anyway, St. Laurent and Pennsylvania Commonwealth took tumbles out of the top 10, with Penn Comm the biggest fall after the first true upset this season, putting up only 78 points in a loss against Bermuda. The bottom remains mostly the same, with UC Orange once again taking up the basement.

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

10/05/2022 12:15 pm  #78

So, to clarify, last week Wisconsin State:

1. Beat the top ranked team in the Power Rankings for that week
2. Scored the second highest point total in the league this season
3. Is now one of three teams with 1 loss or less
4. has beaten multiple teams above them in the rankings, with my only loss also being a team in the Top 10

It's almost as if the most important stat at the end of the day, wins, just doesn't seem to matter very much.

Disclaimer: I appreciate Dire doing these, but it's my given right to complain about my spot if I so decide to.

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (10/05/2022 12:15 pm)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/05/2022 12:42 pm  #79

1-4, ranked #3. Not that I'm complaining, but wow. Despite not winning a game since week 1, Calvert has only risen in the PR. Charlotte, on the other hand, has (deservedly) dropped like a rock. I also find it funny that UNF took #1 after a loss. Points scored rules all!

10/05/2022 12:55 pm  #80

jam I think I know where your bees went

Board footera