Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2022 8:55 am  #31

Re: AltCAA - 2022 Season

Just in time for the beginning of the AltCAA football season, here are the styles for your Minnesota A&M Threshers!
(If you'd like a bigger version of a logo for a specific background color, let me know.)

9/07/2022 9:09 am  #32

Week Two, the Threshers celebrate the end of the growing season and the approaching harvest by wearing wheat over grass at home against the Riel Rebels! #ThreshEm #YesMAM

9/07/2022 11:37 am  #33

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Coming off a big win over the rival Rebels, the Wolfpack heads over to Minnesota to take on Twin Cities. The Lakers look to bounce back after a non-conference loss to St. Brendan's in the first half of the Battle for Babe's Bell. The Wolfpack is breaking out the all orange look as is done traditionally against the Lakers, and showing off the jerseys is Freshman Quarterback, number 10, Drake Maye!

Thank you for including your schedule in the graphic. It reminded me that your game next week could potentially be the best looking matchup in the AltCAA this year. Could one of you pleaseeeee put both uniform combos in the same graphic (side-by-side) just so I can see if my suspicions are true.

9/07/2022 1:40 pm  #34

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Coming off a big win over the rival Rebels, the Wolfpack heads over to Minnesota to take on Twin Cities. The Lakers look to bounce back after a non-conference loss to St. Brendan's in the first half of the Battle for Babe's Bell. The Wolfpack is breaking out the all orange look as is done traditionally against the Lakers, and showing off the jerseys is Freshman Quarterback, number 10, Drake Maye!

Thank you for including your schedule in the graphic. It reminded me that your game next week could potentially be the best looking matchup in the AltCAA this year. Could one of you pleaseeeee put both uniform combos in the same graphic (side-by-side) just so I can see if my suspicions are true.

Are you referring to Wisconsin State-Twin Cities or Wisconsin State-Wichita A&M?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/08/2022 2:23 am  #35

UCO might have missed a uniform announcement for Week 1, but they were fortunately able to put one together for Week 2 against Semiahmoo’s Whalers! Having come off of a loss at home against conference rival Southern Colorado, this win could make a big difference to the Packers. This week’s combo is the traditional home uniform, and the featured landmark is none other than the centerpiece of the most famous theme park in the world, Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland!
#UCOvsSU #BoxEmPackers

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/08/2022 2:49 am  #36

With both Charlotte and Calvert coming off big wins to start the season, they'll look to keep that momentum heading to Week 2. Charlotte hits the road against Bermuda in their regular road whites while Calvert hosts Wichita A&M in their home opener in all-black. #EverUpward #DefendTheBay

Last edited by QCS (9/08/2022 2:55 am)

9/08/2022 5:43 pm  #37

The AltCAA Network is proud to present Gameday on the Road, after a strong showing in Redwoods Falls, the crew heads off to Surrey, BC.

We're keeping up the Pick'em Game so submit your Week 2 Picks right here, after this week I'll be posting the official scoreboard.

9/11/2022 5:08 pm  #38

So with Week 2 wrapped up, I figured it was time to show how people who're in the Pick'em how they're doing. It's currently very crowded at the top, so hopefully when I do the next update we can see definite movers and shakers.

9/11/2022 10:09 pm  #39

And we're back with week 2 of the DPR! Luckily, we have moved on from just the points standings from last week and we have a bit more variation in the rankings. Wichita A&M remains at the top spot after defeating Calvert, but beyond that most of the standings were shook. Riel was the biggest riser this week, jumping from the basement to 8th thanks to a 170 point week. Unfortunately for the former #2 Charlotte, an 89 point week will only hurt them in the future, dropping them out of the top 10 to 11th with a loss to Bermuda. Minnesota A&M remains in the top 10 after scoring in the top 10 in points both weeks and lost both games. 

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/12/2022 11:58 am  #40

And that's a big win! The Wolfpack take down the Lakers in the first half of the battle for Babe's Bell, netting us the crucial advantage in the home-and-home for the trophy. Sitting at 2-0 overall and 2-0 in the Heartland feels good, and we're looking to keep it rolling against fellow HAC member Wichita A&M. The 29ers are playing really good football, but the Wolfpack faithful are ready to keep travelling. We're busting out the standard road uniforms with the black helmet, white jersey, and black pants. Heck, we're even wearing the orange socks. Showing off the look this week is Freshman Running Back Jadyn Ott!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

Board footera