Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2022 1:04 pm  #11

Re: AltLB Season - 2022

Opening Day is here! This is what YOUR Oklahoma City Bison are wearing against the Los Angeles Condors at Cox Ballpark right here in Oklahoma City. Of course, this game's jersey features your star shortstop, Xander Bogaerts.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

4/07/2022 2:04 pm  #12

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Opening Day is here! This is what YOUR Oklahoma City Bison are wearing against the Los Angeles Condors at Cox Ballpark right here in Oklahoma City. Of course, this game's jersey features your star shortstop, Xander Bogaerts.

My star shortstop?…. Does that mean…. I can have him? Is a 5:30pm pickup ok?

4/07/2022 2:57 pm  #13

The Minnesota Gemini are (happy? proud? uncertain?) to announce their roster for tonight's Opening Day match against the Milwaukee Muskies. The game at the 3M will feature a pregame jacket giveaway to the first 4,321 fans, sponsored by 3M.

4/07/2022 6:39 pm  #14

As MY Las Vegas Atoms are about to take the field - what do you mean some of them already took the field hours ago? What do you mean some? Shouldn't they all - never mind. Here are the Opening Day uniforms for MY Las Vegas Atoms, featuring the man who not only wears #01 but was taken with our 01st round pick, Ozzie Albies:

Last edited by ItDoesntMatter (4/07/2022 6:41 pm)

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

4/07/2022 7:29 pm  #15

Happy baseball, sorry your Toronto Talons aren’t home, they had to get milk 2,468.2 kilometers (1,533.7 miles) away. Fortunately, we do have uniform reveal graphics to make up for it.

#OpeningDay #BeatTheBats #TORvsHOU #TearEmUp

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

4/08/2022 11:29 am  #16

I guess we forgot to announce a Hitting and Pitching coach. Let’s fix that. The Hitting Coach for the Pros will be one of the greatest players of the ‘90s and 2000s, Vlad Guerrero. The Pitching Coach will be the most feared person to ever step foot on the mound, “The Big Unit” Randy Johnson.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

4/08/2022 4:39 pm  #17

The Carolina Griffins start out the year at home in Raleigh against the Boston Masons. They'll be wearing the classic home whites, modeled by Max Scherzer.

4/17/2022 11:31 pm  #18

Week 1 is in the books, and we lost 5 people from our field.

-DireBear, Edgeworth, and KingsFan were all eliminated when the Lumberjacks picked up a win over the Pros.
-IDM was knocked out when the Deacons took down the Keystones.
-Magic was eliminated with the Bats beat the Talons.

-ANDY! moves on with the Talons loss to the Bats.
-Darknes survived when the Saints lost to the Jaguars in Mexico City.
-Jam moves on to week two when his own Gemini couldn't hold off the Muskies.
-Dan O'Mac, NoE, QCS, Steelman, and Stickman advanced with the Kings loss to the Blackbirds.
-Scratch moved on when his Squirrels took the loss to the Atoms.
-and ThisIsFine moved on with the Colts loss to the Stags.

Now... If you're one of the 10 people that moved on.... make your pick for week 2!

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (4/18/2022 9:19 am)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

4/18/2022 12:08 am  #19

After a tough loss to a very good Boston squad the Carolina Griffins remain at home in Raleigh to bounce back against those birds on fire from down I-85. #ScrewThatCity #FirstInFlight

Last edited by QCS (4/18/2022 2:23 pm)

4/18/2022 11:12 am  #20

After a big win over a tough squad of Squirrels, the Las Vegas Atoms welcome the American League to town in the form of ... the Catholic Church? I guess they'll welcome anybody to that young, upstart league. In any case, it seems they're coming off a big win of their own, so we're not about to take them lightly. Well maybe we will be, but only in the sense that we'll be breaking out the home whites for this matchup, appropriately modeled by the Polar Bear himself, Pete Alonso. #UpAndAtom

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

Board footera