Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2022 3:32 pm  #91

Re: AltLB Season - 2022

We have officially hit the mid way point of the 2022 AltLB season. And that means it is time for the Mid-Summer Classic. Here are the rosters of our two teams. They were determined by the fantasy rankings at this time. 

Which team is better? Who will win the All Star Game? Guess what? Someone will win the All Star game this year. That post will come out on the day of the MLB All Star Game. 

Surprisingly, 6 teams (including all 3 Canadian teams) do not have a representative at this year's game. Each of those teams will send their top fantasy player to this year's Home Run Derby. 

7/14/2022 4:17 pm  #92

These look good, except that Mookie Betts is on the Condors, not the Firebirds, and vice-versa for Charlie Blackmon

7/18/2022 8:36 am  #93

Another week in the books, and another week with the Turtles in the top spot. Meanwhile, those fiery bois down in Atlanta have reclaimed the bottom spot. Moving up the most was Kansas City who rode their pitching to a 4 spot increase. Going the other was were the Portland Stags, who dropped 5 spots.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/19/2022 12:43 pm  #94

The Home Run Derby featured the top fantasy players for each of the unrepresented All Star Teams. The winner was determined by the All Star with the most homeruns at the time of the All Star Break. Congratulations Lumberjacks! 

7/21/2022 9:23 am  #95

Hey all, not sure if anyone's in the buying market for an OF, but as I have entirely too many of them (to the point where I can't even play this guy), I'm offering OF Brandon Nimmo up to anyone that feels like trading a 2023 Redraft Pick for him.   Good average, scores a lot of runs, even hits a few dingers here and there.    Lemme know either here or on Discord if you're interested.   

Ultimately, I'm really looking to open up a roster spot more than anything else, but if you have a good player you'd rather trade instead of a draft pick, I would be willing to consider doing a 2 for 1 deal where I give you 2 for 1 of yours.  But draft picks are ideal for me.

7/21/2022 9:49 am  #96

The 2022 AltLB All Star Game Results

Last night the National League took on the American League in the first ever AltLB All Star Game. To determine a winner we took the fantasy value number of each all star and the highest sum wins. 

This year the National League defeated the American League in a close one! 

NATIONAL LEAGUE - 1514.4
AMERICAN LEAGUE - 1495.9

If you'd like to see the breakdown check out the database

7/21/2022 9:50 am  #97

You know what, I could be upset that we nearly beat Portland but had to settle for a tie. And I am, because we very nearly won that game. But hey, in the last two weeks, the Las Vegas Atoms are 01-00-01 against the top team in the AL and one of the top teams in the NL, and we're still leading the way in the pennant race. This week, we'll face another team that's at the top - this time, a bit more literally, as we head to the highest elevation in the AltLB to square off against los Jaguares. Things are looking up for the Atoms, and so are the Atoms themselves - just ask outfielder Austin Slater.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

7/21/2022 3:37 pm  #98

Coming out of the All-Star break, the Oklahoma City Bison are on the road in Chicago. We're highlighting our All-Star Catcher, Willson Contreras this week. #WeAreOK

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/27/2022 11:03 am  #99

What happened with Cincinnati, Seattle, San Diego, Havana, Pittsburgh and San Francisco?  Will they be expansion teams later?

7/27/2022 11:16 am  #100

teeray01 wrote:

What happened with Cincinnati, Seattle, San Diego, Havana, Pittsburgh and San Francisco?  Will they be expansion teams later?

So we had initial interest for 30 teams, however, when it came time to pick teams and start the league, only 24 owners remained. So those 6 teams identities were mothballed. Should an owner not want to continue (which seems likely to happen), a new owner may be selected to take over, and would be allowed to pick between the team that was given up and the 6 unselected teams.

Board footera