Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2021 5:37 am  #31

Re: It's College Game Day!

Man, I can't believe we already have 5 green and blue teams, (including mine), really thought that'd be a much less common color combo.  I wouldn't mind working out a change to my team.... I'll probably be submitting that change soon once I think of it.

(EDIT: I've decided to email Gritty with a Kelly Green, Yellow, and White scheme to replace my current Kelly Green and Navy Blue look if anyone is looking for color combos to avoid.   And yes I'm aware there is one other green and yellow team, but their color scheme is much darker than mine, so it's still going to be pretty different).

Last edited by Stickman (10/05/2021 5:51 am)

10/05/2021 6:31 am  #32

I was also going to do a school from Arizona called the javelinas, AZ people are all the same 😂

10/05/2021 10:11 am  #33

10/05/2021 10:56 am  #34

Yeah those are a bit too close for my taste, personally. Perhaps one of them should be rebranded? I believe ThisIsFine submitted his idea before TheSquirrel was even registered on the boards but I don't want to just force a rebrand.

10/05/2021 11:03 am  #35

mf aint wrote:

You’d be a perfect fit in the AHSylum lol.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

10/05/2021 11:19 am  #36

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

mf aint wrote:

(disclaimer: you will probably still die either way. no guarantees can be made about whether or not you will die even if you do join the ahsylum.)

also yes this is on topic because it's a notre dame reference

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

10/05/2021 11:43 am  #37

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

mf aint wrote:

(disclaimer: you will probably still die either way. no guarantees can be made about whether or not you will die even if you do join the ahsylum.)

also yes this is on topic because it's a notre dame reference

no tred a me.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

10/05/2021 2:12 pm  #38

mf aint wrote:

Ha

10/05/2021 2:14 pm  #39

QCS wrote:

Yeah those are a bit too close for my taste, personally. Perhaps one of them should be rebranded? I believe ThisIsFine submitted his idea before TheSquirrel was even registered on the boards but I don't want to just force a rebrand.

Don’t worry, I will change it but if I change the team name, colours and everything but the name of the university, would I have to resubmit my suggestion on the form and when does logo designing start.

10/05/2021 2:50 pm  #40

TheSquirrel wrote:

Don’t worry, I will change it but if I change the team name, colours and everything but the name of the university, would I have to resubmit my suggestion on the form and when does logo designing start.

There's no need to resubmit the form, simply Private Message Gritty with your updated school mascot and colors. As for logos, we've already started designing logos, there's no deadline yet but the sooner you can get your (American) football uniforms in the better. Looking forward to seeing your designs!

Board footera