Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2021 12:30 pm  #71

Re: AltLB Design Thread

Dan's got Major League Quidditch on the brain lmao

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

8/09/2021 10:00 pm  #72

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Dan's got Major League Quidditch on the brain lmao

(we did it better imo)

8/10/2021 3:51 pm  #73

That's what I love about the AltLB...so many unique names that might or might not work in other sports...but our crew can come up with a perfect design for whichever wins!

8/11/2021 1:32 pm  #74

I am patiently waiting for the results of the vote, but it feels like it's taken too long, hasn't it?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

8/11/2021 1:44 pm  #75

Sevsdast wrote:

I am patiently waiting for the results of the vote, but it feels like it's taken too long, hasn't it?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

8/11/2021 2:31 pm  #76

Sevsdast wrote:

A little longer than usual doesn't mean it's too long. Remember, Gritty's got a lot on his plate being the commissioner of 4 AltLeagues and having a life outside of that. I also want to know what names won, but remember that sometimes life can distract you from things like this. I know it has for me at least.

8/11/2021 6:25 pm  #77

Sevsdast wrote:

Just start thinking ahead, we know the order of the rest of the cities, so now you get extra time to come up with names!

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

8/11/2021 7:38 pm  #78

Sevsdast wrote:

Not really.  As the others have said, Gritty's pretty busy with 4 leagues and a real life.   Rest at ease, he's not gonna abandon us, lol!

Last edited by Stickman (8/11/2021 7:40 pm)

8/11/2021 8:11 pm  #79

Ok, so my Sis delted my account so I made a new one. I’m the same CubsOrSoxs. Can I still be an owner?

8/11/2021 8:21 pm  #80

CubsOrSox10 wrote:

Ok, so my Sis delted my account so I made a new one. I’m the same CubsOrSoxs. Can I still be an owner?

@ Gritty
I think you might want to see this...

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

Board footera