Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



10/30/2021 6:27 pm  #271


Re: AltLB Design Thread

https://i.ibb.co/23Wv7jM/Asset-25.png


https://i.ibb.co/3p9dwR2/Gritty-Teams2.png
 
 

10/30/2021 8:04 pm  #272


Re: AltLB Design Thread

Hey, every logo I voted for won! I think that’s the first time that’s happened, haha. Five more great logos for the league!


https://i.imgur.com/a7zw09T.png
https://i.imgur.com/5HsbtQJ.png
 

10/30/2021 8:30 pm  #273


Re: AltLB Design Thread

Oof. 0-5 on votes...ouch...


https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GiERSdn.png
CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL
 

10/30/2021 10:05 pm  #274


Re: AltLB Design Thread

Liking the results, especially since I got my first win out of them, but I can't help but notice that we've maintained our rate of 40% red-and-gold teams, and we now have two teams in California with that color scheme. Seems ... abnormal at best.

 

10/30/2021 10:06 pm  #275


Re: AltLB Design Thread

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Liking the results, especially since I got my first win out of them, but I can't help but notice that we've maintained our rate of 40% red-and-gold teams, and we now have two teams in California with that color scheme. Seems ... abnormal at best.

 Red and Gold become our Navy and Red?


https://imgur.com/FBkx26r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/OmvF1Sw.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/NheYlqz.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/4M8JjHt.pnghttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KQPrfeoaUiU/YNENDkHdjzI/AAAAAAAADxg/aBRmg7Dc2A4a0sROWpJ7DzNa6K4ubL2dACLcBGAsYHQ/s400/Boston%2BIndependents-01.png
 

10/30/2021 11:46 pm  #276


Re: AltLB Design Thread

Darknes wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Liking the results, especially since I got my first win out of them, but I can't help but notice that we've maintained our rate of 40% red-and-gold teams, and we now have two teams in California with that color scheme. Seems ... abnormal at best.

 Red and Gold become our Navy and Red?

We could certainly pick a worse color scheme to overuse.


https://i.imgur.com/a7zw09T.png
https://i.imgur.com/5HsbtQJ.png
 

10/31/2021 4:05 pm  #277


Re: AltLB Design Thread

QCS wrote:

Darknes wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Liking the results, especially since I got my first win out of them, but I can't help but notice that we've maintained our rate of 40% red-and-gold teams, and we now have two teams in California with that color scheme. Seems ... abnormal at best.

 Red and Gold become our Navy and Red?

We could certainly pick a worse color scheme to overuse.

Yes, but for the California teams it isn't about the colors. There is no chance San Francisco and Los Angeles would ever share a full color set no matter what the colors are. 


https://i.imgur.com/v0rLnNd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YkYUCCS.jpg
 

11/05/2021 4:22 pm  #278


Re: AltLB Design Thread

It is time for group C (1970s). This is going to serve as the finals unless there is an extremely close race (within 5%) for one of the teams. 

Enjoy! 

https://forms.gle/TrdW23s78CPG1zML6
https://i.ibb.co/GvgTQ4H/Asset-31.png

We'll have another week to design group D. Group D includes:
Houston Bats, Phoenix Thunderbirds, Milwaukee Muskies, Toronto Talons, Dallas Sidewinders.
 


https://i.ibb.co/3p9dwR2/Gritty-Teams2.png
 
     Thread Starter
 

11/15/2021 5:08 pm  #279


Re: AltLB Design Thread

Here are the winners for Group 3. I'm going to extend the Group 4 submissions until Wednesday to let a few people get in their submissions. We definitely have some room for more submissions for group four so feel free to submit if you can. 

https://i.ibb.co/FYBPPGz/Asset-35.png


https://i.ibb.co/3p9dwR2/Gritty-Teams2.png
 
     Thread Starter
 

11/15/2021 6:04 pm  #280


Re: AltLB Design Thread

Alright, two more! I have to add, however, that Darknes deserves some credit for the Seattle logo, providing both the colors and the brush font. Really happy with how the league is looking so far, if things continue we have a strong contender for best-looking Alt league in my opinion.


https://i.imgur.com/a7zw09T.png
https://i.imgur.com/5HsbtQJ.png
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum