Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



4/08/2021 8:38 pm  #101


Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

Rugrat wrote:

Ok. I don’t care who wins actually. Just trying to make a buzz

I mean, then why start it? This is meant to be fun. I want to see the Hammers win, but if they don't it LITERALLY doesn't change my life. Enjoy when your Sentinels win, and don't take everything so serious.


https://i.imgur.com/mhlsfy4.png
https://i.imgur.com/hxWCk6p.png
 

4/08/2021 8:39 pm  #102


Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:


 
No they don’t. Pineapple boi is always encouraged to give the YAA YEEEETTTTTT. To anyone and everyone.

Please don’t start a fight with me Scratch. Not everything in life is a meme bro. Accept it.

Yeah, not everything in life is a meme, but that's exactly why we meme here. Other things in life are serious and depressing and awful, and this is a fun escape from that, where we can watch our pretend teams play their pretend games and win pretend championships. Why not get a little crazy with it?

In conclusion, let's just all get along

https://www.tasteandtellblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Hawaiian-Hot-Dogs-tasteandtellblog.com-3-600x900.jpg

1. I'm with you, go Kahunas!

2. Those Hawaiian dogs look delicious!


https://i.ibb.co/30Td38R/1940-CPHL-Creator-Sig.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GiERSdn.png
CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL
 

4/08/2021 8:54 pm  #103


Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Ok. I don’t care who wins actually. Just trying to make a buzz

I mean, then why start it? This is meant to be fun. I want to see the Hammers win, but if they don't it LITERALLY doesn't change my life. Enjoy when your Sentinels win, and don't take everything so serious.

The Sentinels will never win. And if they somehow make it to the Final, y’all will probably root against me.


https://i.imgur.com/FV7qxRo.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/DE9l51q.pnghttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rO2lHNCwOQU/YJSIGHOBaSI/AAAAAAAADlM/2z1DSX9npSg20WMzDMKhqMLfmJBEu5qfQCLcBGAsYHQ/s400/Halifax%2BMariners-01.png
https://i.imgur.com/WXgRLd2.png
 
 

4/08/2021 9:29 pm  #104


Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:


 
No they don’t. Pineapple boi is always encouraged to give the YAA YEEEETTTTTT. To anyone and everyone.

Please don’t start a fight with me Scratch. Not everything in life is a meme bro. Accept it.

Yeah, not everything in life is a meme, but that's exactly why we meme here. Other things in life are serious and depressing and awful, and this is a fun escape from that, where we can watch our pretend teams play their pretend games and win pretend championships. Why not get a little crazy with it?

In conclusion, let's just all get along

https://www.tasteandtellblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Hawaiian-Hot-Dogs-tasteandtellblog.com-3-600x900.jpg

Agreed, with all the crap going on in the world, between covid ravaging hospitals (thankfully, my tiny rural hospital hasn't been hit too bad so far.... so far), and the non-stop politics in every aspect of our lives (including sports- still p***ed about the Atlanta Braves losing the All-Star Game over political retaliation), it's always been nice having this website around to just relax and have fun.  Definitely hope we can keep it fun, (although that freaking pineapple hot dog is triggering me...... pineapple does NOT belong with hot dogs... or pizza... but they do make great mascots! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/laughing.png
)

Rugrat wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Ok. I don’t care who wins actually. Just trying to make a buzz

I mean, then why start it? This is meant to be fun. I want to see the Hammers win, but if they don't it LITERALLY doesn't change my life. Enjoy when your Sentinels win, and don't take everything so serious.

The Sentinels will never win. And if they somehow make it to the Final, y’all will probably root against me.

Nah, we won't.   I mean, unless you play the Revelers, because I know everyone would want to see what Basketball Owner Stickman has in store if his team ever wins a championship, lol.   But yeah, this isn't a website where we all just hate on a certain person or two just because.  If the Sentinels win it all, good for them!  They'll have accomplished more than the Knicks have anyway, lmao!
 


https://i.imgur.com/4RK8hxz.png
https://i.imgur.com/usrguQ6.png
https://i.imgur.com/VDszLQZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/QccrpJP.png
 

4/08/2021 9:49 pm  #105


Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

Not to mention the Nets, since the Sentinels played in Jersey during the legacy project. I hope we win, but the Hawks (the team we got) have only made the conference finals once since 1970. 1970! (According to Wikipedia) That was in 2015, after this ended, so I hope we win. Side note: It would be fun to see the Stickmen in an episode of Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune since both shows have three contestants each episode.

Last edited by Rugrat (4/08/2021 9:54 pm)


https://i.imgur.com/FV7qxRo.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/DE9l51q.pnghttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rO2lHNCwOQU/YJSIGHOBaSI/AAAAAAAADlM/2z1DSX9npSg20WMzDMKhqMLfmJBEu5qfQCLcBGAsYHQ/s400/Halifax%2BMariners-01.png
https://i.imgur.com/WXgRLd2.png
 
 

4/08/2021 10:22 pm  #106


Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

Rugrat wrote:

Side note: It would be fun to see the Stickmen in an episode of Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune since both shows have three contestants each episode.

 
I fully support this. Someone arrange this please


https://i.imgur.com/6cYGTNM.png
Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)
Co-Owner of the Denver Mountaineers (AltBA)
 
 

4/08/2021 10:41 pm  #107


Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

Magical_Kittenz wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Side note: It would be fun to see the Stickmen in an episode of Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune since both shows have three contestants each episode.

 
I fully support this. Someone arrange this please

It would be fun indeed.  Unfortunately, with the Stickmen all having extremely busy schedules, I'm not so sure they'll ever have time to be on the air at the same time.  One at a time, certainly, but all of them might be too difficult.
 


https://i.imgur.com/4RK8hxz.png
https://i.imgur.com/usrguQ6.png
https://i.imgur.com/VDszLQZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/QccrpJP.png
 

4/08/2021 10:44 pm  #108


Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

https://imgur.com/XWiJQpX.jpg

Pineapple MAN here, and I can’t tell if the opposing team’s score of 69 is an omen for good or bad.


https://i.ibb.co/7vx4W5z/EC22-D710-7-B88-4422-817-E-CFFC18-F5-C07-C.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jypjJCF.png
Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum
 

4/09/2021 11:08 am  #109


Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

https://i.ibb.co/tpdPk0T/Asset-21.png


https://i.ibb.co/3p9dwR2/Gritty-Teams2.png
 
     Thread Starter
 

4/09/2021 11:11 am  #110


Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

Congrats to Chicago who are the top dogs in the AltBA now. Also you listed Charles Barkley as both Honolulu and San Jose

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (4/09/2021 11:13 am)


https://i.imgur.com/RYiCJHi.pnghttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O0s_GSL0Bdg/XoKPwtVinBI/AAAAAAAAAww/4f5E0FzHIXQy4h6q9KFRPO65W0x5D0xjACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Buffalo%2BBlue%2BWings%2BCpt.%2B1-01-01.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/iiTXbUH.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/c5mFjzV.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/KbnrYjI.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/efOwAuQ.png

 
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum