Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2021 2:48 pm  #91

Re: The AltBA Legacy Project

4/08/2021 3:00 pm  #92

LETS GO KAHUNAS!

4/08/2021 3:04 pm  #93

Go Honolulu, beat those Bulldogs

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (4/08/2021 3:04 pm)

4/08/2021 4:07 pm  #94

Chicago needs some love, go Dogs!

4/08/2021 5:22 pm  #95

Rugrat wrote:

No they don’t. Pineapple boi is always encouraged to give the YAA YEEEETTTTTT. To anyone and everyone.

4/08/2021 5:35 pm  #96

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

No they don’t. Pineapple boi is always encouraged to give the YAA YEEEETTTTTT. To anyone and everyone.

Please don’t start a fight with me Scratch. Not everything in life is a meme bro. Accept it.

Last edited by Rugrat (4/08/2021 5:41 pm)

4/08/2021 6:37 pm  #97

Rugrat wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Please don’t start a fight with me Scratch. Not everything in life is a meme bro. Accept it.

Alright, to separate this as far away from a meme and you personally as possible, my distaste for Chicago stems from the logo being clip art. That is why I personally feel like Chicago does not need love.

4/08/2021 6:48 pm  #98

Shocking that the Bulls (Giants) only made it to 1 finals so far... since the Bagel Bros. Evil Empire is not in the finals I guess I gotta cheer for the Kahunas! #HulaTime

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

4/08/2021 7:48 pm  #99

Rugrat wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Yeah, not everything in life is a meme, but that's exactly why we meme here. Other things in life are serious and depressing and awful, and this is a fun escape from that, where we can watch our pretend teams play their pretend games and win pretend championships. Why not get a little crazy with it?

In conclusion, let's just all get along

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

4/08/2021 8:28 pm  #100

Ok. I don’t care who wins actually. Just trying to make a buzz

Board footera