Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2021 8:12 am  #71

Re: AltBA Discussion Thread

Rugrat wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

*sets building on fire*
*pulls fire alarm*

*dumps gasoline onto fire*
*leaves it to burn*
*forges an insurance policy in Kjell’s (Section30’s) name for the crispy AHSylum*
*gets in car*
*eats m&ms*
*drives to local Circle K*
*literally waltzes in*
*buys drink and more m&ms*
*pulls deadly firearm weapon on cashier and demands money*
*cashier makes the dubious claim that my firearm is a super soaker full of chocolate pudding with a kitchen knife taped to it*
*threatens him with “Philadelphia Phrowdown” if he does not comply*
*tells me he will call the police if I do not leave right now*
*”Philadelphia Phrowdowns” cashier*
*cashier crawls to register and hands it to me*
*begs me for mercy and tells me my horrific actions won’t bring Spongebob back*
*squirts warm chocolate pudding at him with super soaker*
*leaves Circle K*
*goes home*
*gets on ipad*
*types factual record of shenanigans in response to a joke*
*gets berated by other posters*
Epic

Well, that is one badass way to throw a tantrum Section30

You know the funny thing about this, had I not already have come up with the Basketball Owner Stickman character, I would most likely have taken the Giants myself, lmao.  

Maybe that might have been better...then it wouldn't have been Edge having to be the bad guy, that cashier would not have been traumatized,  and we wouldn't be dealing with potential insurance fraud, lmao!   

3/22/2021 8:18 am  #72

Must I reiterate, why would I need to get an insurance policy on the AHSylum? Aren’t asylums under state and national jurisdiction? Riddle me that.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

3/22/2021 8:24 am  #73

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Must I reiterate, why would I need to get an insurance policy on the AHSylum? Aren’t asylums under state and national jurisdiction? Riddle me that.

You know, I'm not too sure to be honest.  That would be interesting to figure out.   Course, if Asylums ARE under state and national jurisdiction, writing insurance claims would probably be fraudulent no matter what the case may be.   Now, I'm curious...

3/22/2021 11:02 am  #74

I see DireBear has been brave and selected L.A..    Will he survive his dealings with not one, but two Stickmen?  Looking forward to finding out!

3/22/2021 11:02 am  #75

Welp, there goes LA. Only 3 teams are left, Denver, Louisville and Pittsburgh. 

3/22/2021 11:10 am  #76

Stickman wrote:

I see DireBear has been brave and selected L.A..    Will he survive his dealings with not one, but two Stickmen?  Looking forward to finding out!

I have to survive them when I go to LA on occasional business, he’ll survive.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)

3/22/2021 11:23 am  #77

Stickman wrote:

True, but you're always prepared for hell.   Plus, you originally only had to deal with one, then eventually two, so you slowly got used to me/us.  Think the frog on the frying pan in science class analogy.  

This poor lad won't know what hit him, lmao!

3/22/2021 11:29 am  #78

Stickman wrote:

Stickman wrote:

True, but you're always prepared for hell.   Plus, you originally only had to deal with one, then eventually two, so you slowly got used to me/us.  Think the frog on the frying pan in science class analogy.  

This poor lad won't know what hit him, lmao!

This is true, good luck Dire, you’ll need it.

3/22/2021 11:58 am  #79

Stickman wrote:

I'll probably find a way to stick it out with the Stickmen! I hope we get along together well enough to be potential neighbors in LA!

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

3/22/2021 1:05 pm  #80

DireBear wrote:

Stickman wrote:

I'll probably find a way to stick it out with the Stickmen! I hope we get along together well enough to be potential neighbors in LA!

Yeah, you'll do fine.  Just always remember, never ask questions.  Questions lead to convictions....err controversies, and we don't that, now do we?

Board footera