Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2021 4:25 pm  #21

Re: AltBA Discussion Thread

And there goes the Pineapple Boi! It was a shock to me at least, I thought ThisIsFine was going to keep up his Canadian streak.

3/21/2021 4:28 pm  #22

QCS wrote:

And there goes the Pineapple Boi! It was a shock to me at least, I thought ThisIsFine was going to keep up his Canadian streak.

Not with Vancouver I’m not.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

3/21/2021 4:28 pm  #23

ThisIsFine wrote:

QCS wrote:

Where are you from out of curiosity?

3/21/2021 4:31 pm  #24

QCS wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

QCS wrote:

Originally: Greater Toronto.

Currently: Orange County.

3/21/2021 4:31 pm  #25

ThisIsFine wrote:

QCS wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

That clears up many things.

3/21/2021 4:39 pm  #26

QCS wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

QCS wrote:

That clears up many things.

Ok.

Anyways, I was actually going to go with Honolulu from the beginning, which you might have known if you saw a post I made very early on in the thread. The retro appeal of Pineapple Boi sealed it for me. I did have a slight moral crisis when I realized Scratch was likely pursuing the same team, but I got over it with help from his secondary listing of Chicag-Dog.

Also, in case you’re wondering, I have been to Hawaii, but it was the big island and not Honolulu.

3/21/2021 4:47 pm  #27

Not gonna lie, I was a little surprised by the Kahunas already being off the board, (though that will make Scratch's pick a lot more interesting if he DOESN'T go Chicago).  

For the record, Honolulu was also on my short(ish) list, as the logo actually reminds me of my first ever graphic design that I ever did, (a Pineapple headed surfer dude for a fictional brand of pineapple flavored vitamins).  Obviously, I'd have needed a LOT of luck to get that team.  Congrats to ThisisFine for pulling another surprise pick on us!   Thinking these next 3 picks should be easy to guess, followed by Gritty likely surprising us next, (thinking New York, Chicago, and Minnesota are the next 3 off the board).

3/21/2021 5:04 pm  #28

I'll be honest and say I totally forgot Scratch did Atlanta's uniforms, but it makes perfect sense looking back. Now Steel is up. Does he go with a hometown team (Texas, Pittsburgh, Seattle) or does he take a team he designed (Detroit, New Orleans)?

3/21/2021 5:33 pm  #29

To whom it may concern:

3/21/2021 5:34 pm  #30

Section30 wrote:

To whom it may concern:

Neither.

Femurs, please.

Board footera