Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2021 8:52 pm  #91

Re: AltBA Discussion Thread

Rugrat wrote:

What should we call ourselves Division 5? (Section30, Dan O'Mac and Darknes) Northeast Division? Atlantic Division? Russel Division? (Bill Russel) Erving Division? (Julius Erving) I'm open to any suggestions. 

Divisiony McDivisionface presented by Right Twix

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

3/23/2021 8:58 pm  #92

Stickman wrote:

Might as well get to our name too Division 3, (Enigma, Jam, and Bubba).  I suggest the Midwest or Southern Division, but I'm completely open to other ideas of course!

The Central Division seems more succinct. Since Kansas City and Omaha aren't really in the South.

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

3/23/2021 9:07 pm  #93

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

What should we call ourselves Division 5? (Section30, Dan O'Mac and Darknes) Northeast Division? Atlantic Division? Russel Division? (Bill Russel) Erving Division? (Julius Erving) I'm open to any suggestions. 

Divisiony McDivisionface presented by Right Twix

I'm down with this 

3/23/2021 9:09 pm  #94

Steel, Sevd, & 3-point. Y'all down with the Up & Downdivision good with y'all?

Last edited by TargetToad (3/23/2021 9:12 pm)

3/23/2021 9:11 pm  #95

Make that 3 votes for the Divisiony McDivison Face presented by Right Twix

3/23/2021 9:18 pm  #96

Enigmajones wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Might as well get to our name too Division 3, (Enigma, Jam, and Bubba).  I suggest the Midwest or Southern Division, but I'm completely open to other ideas of course!

The Central Division seems more succinct. Since Kansas City and Omaha aren't really in the South.

I like Middle Division, Long Division, Trans-Mississippi Division, or the Tornado Alley Division.

3/23/2021 9:28 pm  #97

Guess I’m the only one who does not want Divisiony McDivisionface presented by Right Twix. I hate that name, I want something serious and not stupid. I refuse to play in such a division with such an idiotic name. Not everything in life is a meme.

Last edited by Rugrat (3/23/2021 9:32 pm)

3/23/2021 9:31 pm  #98

ThisIsFine wrote:

Well that certainly covers the team location aspect.

Also, division owners, who votes to call our division the Pacific?

as a team from the desert, I don't feel like I fit in the pacific tbh. there's practically no water to speak of in the Querq.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

3/23/2021 9:31 pm  #99

ThisIsFine wrote:

Well that certainly covers the team location aspect.

Also, division owners, who votes to call our division the Pacific?

If we were to do sponsorships, then I'd vote for the Chrysler Pacific division, but if the rest of my division mates don't like that then the Pacific is just fine.

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

3/23/2021 9:32 pm  #100

Rugrat wrote:

Guess I’m the only one who does not want Divisiony McDivisionfaxe presenteted by Right Twix. I hate that name, I want something serious and not stupid.

No, I'm with you. The Honolulu team is about as low as I was willing to go. I honestly almost didn't vote for any of the names for Honolulu. Honolulu has the ABSOLUTE WORSE brand this community has created, I'm sad to say. There was a chance to do something unique with a unique market, and we choked. Let's not screw up the divisions too.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

Board footera