Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2021 11:37 am  #1

AltBA Discussion Thread

To avoid cluttering up the thread, here's a discussion thread for draft-related discussion.

Darknes takes Boston first, while myself and Wallflower team up in the Queen City. Jam takes KC from Edgeworth, what's next?

3/21/2021 11:38 am  #2

Re: AltBA Discussion Thread

Yea to clarify ThisIsFine
I wasn't involved and then initially as a joke with QCS behind the scenes we decided to join forces for the AltBA.

3/21/2021 11:39 am  #3

Wallflower wrote:

Yea to clarify ThisIsFine
I wasn't involved and then initially as a joke with QCS behind the scenes we decided to join forces for the AltBA.

It’s good. I realized everything when I double-checked the draft list.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

3/21/2021 11:39 am  #4

I am in pain...

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

3/21/2021 11:40 am  #5

Honestly, New York has the best logo in this universe.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

3/21/2021 11:44 am  #6

Congrats to QCS and Wallflower for the first joint ownership in AltLeague history (I think anyway), definitely a fun surprise to see that!

Also congrats to JamHeron for the first surprise team selection of the draft, (and the epic story behind your pick.  Keeping the Western theme strong with your selections!)

Can't wait to see what's next!

3/21/2021 11:45 am  #7

I was not expecting that! I was expecting the Midwest team but not that one in particular.

3/21/2021 11:47 am  #8

Stickman wrote:

Congrats to QCS and Wallflower for the first joint ownership in AltLeague history (I think anyway), definitely a fun surprise to see that!

Also congrats to JamHeron for the first surprise team selection of the draft, (and the epic story behind your pick.  Keeping the Western theme strong with your selections!)

Can't wait to see what's next!

That is technically, Magic and Bdoof was the first one announced to everyone. Ditto on what’s next, my press conference is going to be hilarious!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

3/21/2021 11:52 am  #9

Well, guess JHA is a Wild West type of guy. Sorry Edgeworth, I know how you feel man. (Wait, you stole the Racers from QCS in the AltHL so I guess this is an UNO reverse card)

3/21/2021 11:53 am  #10

Rugrat wrote:

Well, guess JHA is a Wild West type of guy. Sorry Edgeworth, I know how you feel man. (Wait, you stole the Racers from QCS in the AltHL so I guess this is an UNO reverse card)

I did it once, two different people did it to me!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

Board footera